Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Random 80 tokens added to my account?!?

Your hilarious mate.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    It's a just small support coming from the family, my friend.
    Maybe one day I'll summon you and ask for a small service. Or maybe not. Who knows...
    I'm just a bit annoyed that you made my gift public.
    Take care. Enjoy life.
    Vito Corleone
    Thanks for your pointless, unfunny comment.

Famous
    Breathe my friend, breathe. I can't prevent it: I have to make this kind of comments when I read stupid threads like the one you opened. But rest assured: in the future, I'll just give to your posts the kind of attention they deserve: I'll ignore them! Sorry again for the offense.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Breathe my friend, breathe. I can't prevent it: I have to make this kind of comments when I read stupid threads like the one you opened. But rest assured: in the future, I'll just give to your posts the kind of attention they deserve: I'll ignore them! Sorry again for the offense.
    No offense taken. I just thought someone would have an explanation to this. No need for your childish behaviour. I don't understand why you think it's stupid? I did get 80 tokens for free and I don't care if they find out. My post was purely to see if everyone else got this, which they obviously never. It's funny that you say you're going to ignore my threads after wasting your time writing on them twice.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    better close it here
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12