Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: One Week Left This Season - Big Matches, Strategies, Routines

Still unbeaten in all competition. 451flat.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    ilya.kazakov88 likes this.

Jesus freaking Christ, Nordeus is talking about strategy? Are you serious? This game lacks any strategy at all, as various threads prove, but still nothing groundbreaking happened nor is it expect to happen any time soon. So, just crawl back into that hole you came out from and leave us alone in our fight against windmills... Btw, got trolled 8 times this season alone, 5 of those against the 5 bottom feeders of the league (5 draws). Won't update within the troll thread itself, as it is useless anyway. That said, wish all at Nordeus also a good last week of the season, until the next update which brings some new cosmetics again...
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    My cup final at 4 am and I can't change it
    No you can't - I used to get that when the opposition was the first-named and from the Far East. I complained to Support and got the usual fob-off about the match scheduler just doing its thing...
    Last edited by talisman; 07-17-2017 at 08:08 AM.
    ilya.kazakov88 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Failed to get promoted last season.

This season got put in a league where I was far and away the best team on paper.
    fulfilled that potential by winning the league with 4 games left.

lost 3 games (twice to same team) only conceded 18 goals in 23 games.
    Last won title 12 seasons ago. into my 62nd season now.

Quote Originally Posted by cgeorge View Post
    Failed to get promoted last season.

This season got put in a league where I was far and away the best team on paper.
    fulfilled that potential by winning the league with 4 games left.

lost 3 games (twice to same team) only conceded 18 goals in 23 games.
    Last won title 12 seasons ago. into my 62nd season now.
    How is it like to be in your 62nd season? How do you view this game after playing for so long? Ever think of quitting. cheers!

6 points clear at the top 2 games to go
    knocked out of cup at semi stage won 2-1 away 1st leg
    lost 3-1 at home i knew i in trouble with 2 bookings in first 4 mins 3 yellows after 15 and 1 red after 25
    oh well
    cl final tomorrow i think
    playing v a token buyer who is in the level below me who wins the treble every year never loses games in league
    topayistofail stick to our principles of being jibbers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12