Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: I'll take what is mine!! CUP WINNER

  1. #1
    Apprentice achiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mostly India
    Posts
    222

    I'll take what is mine!! CUP WINNER

    My 5th. treble is just a few games away,playing 10th season.
    So, every other season i'm having a treble and that without spending a dime on this game!

    I'll take what is mine!! CUP WINNER-22.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'll take what is mine!! CUP WINNER-1.jpg  

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    My 5th. treble is just a few games away,playing 10th season.
    So, every other season i'm having a treble and that without spending a dime on this game!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	84776
    That's awesome... what formation and strategy do you use

    Any tips for new bies I missed my second treble in the 5th season

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    85
    Well done I've only got 1 treble in 13 seasons, been very close other times but a competition IR final wouldn't go the right way

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    846
    Well done Achiie. Impressive. Did you tank? Or do you use the sell trick at the end of the season? If you play normally like I do it has almost become impossible to win the treble anymore. Normally you would only face level higher teams in the cup but right now the CL is also a level higher. Facing teams of 130% while being 107% myself is pretty tough. Well played and if you could give us some insights into your tactics that would be nice.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4


    FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

  5. #5
    Apprentice achiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mostly India
    Posts
    222
    Many thanks guys..

    Quote Originally Posted by iyerz View Post
    Any tips for new bies I missed my second treble in the 5th season
    Two three things which i do regularly:

    Always have 10% bonus each for Attack/defence/Possession and condition everyday and it's very easy maintaining without tiring your main 11(guides are available on forum)

    A Good Win Bonus is essential even for league matches

    Condition and Morale full for crucial matches(Like for final i had everyone in Top Form with 95% + condition)

    Try to have in-game TE friends who do attend your matches, as 15% bonus on an away game is more of a home game!,and you also need to reciprocate,so don't lose their support.

    Try to power-train your aml/amr as they will be the goal-machines for you(i spend all my ads and whatever green i have on one single player who at this moment is my AMR)

    There are certain positions which never disappoints me with decent players:
    1.DML
    2.DMR
    3.AML
    4.AMR

    I always have my best players in these positions and rest of the positions are usually changed as per opposing managers formation

    This is the formation i played today for Cup-Finals:
    I'll take what is mine!! CUP WINNER-111.jpg



    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Well done Achiie. Impressive. Did you tank? Or do you use the sell trick at the end of the season?
    Thanks man..
    I have not tanked till now as i'm Lvl. 10 only...maybe after lvl. 15+

    Yes..i do manipulate draw at the start of the season, i try to keep my team at 85% at the start and majority of them are u-21
    Tbh.. i haven't faced a +1 draw since Lvl. 3 so, 85% works for me btw...right now my team is 112%

    P.S. Let me know if 85% works for you without losing your Fast-trainers
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

  6. #6
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    I have not tanked till now as i'm Lvl. 10 only...maybe after lvl. 15+

    Yes..i do manipulate draw at the start of the season, i try to keep my team at 85% at the start and majority of them are u-21
    Tbh.. i haven't faced a +1 draw since Lvl. 3 so, 85% works for me btw...right now my team is 112%

    P.S. Let me know if 85% works for you without losing your Fast-trainers
    The Cup competition and also the draw is different these days - less teams and also less likely to be put with teams that are at higher levels.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-18-2017 at 09:01 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Many thanks guys..



    Two three things which i do regularly:

    Always have 10% bonus each for Attack/defence/Possession and condition everyday and it's very easy maintaining without tiring your main 11(guides are available on forum)

    A Good Win Bonus is essential even for league matches

    Condition and Morale full for crucial matches(Like for final i had everyone in Top Form with 95% + condition)

    Try to have in-game TE friends who do attend your matches, as 15% bonus on an away game is more of a home game!,and you also need to reciprocate,so don't lose their support.

    Try to power-train your aml/amr as they will be the goal-machines for you(i spend all my ads and whatever green i have on one single player who at this moment is my AMR)

    There are certain positions which never disappoints me with decent players:
    1.DML
    2.DMR
    3.AML
    4.AMR

    I always have my best players in these positions and rest of the positions are usually changed as per opposing managers formation

    This is the formation i played today for Cup-Finals:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	84777





    Thanks man..
    I have not tanked till now as i'm Lvl. 10 only...maybe after lvl. 15+

    Yes..i do manipulate draw at the start of the season, i try to keep my team at 85% at the start and majority of them are u-21
    Tbh.. i haven't faced a +1 draw since Lvl. 3 so, 85% works for me btw...right now my team is 112%

    P.S. Let me know if 85% works for you without losing your Fast-trainers
    Was not able to see the formation....!! Yes AMR AML works well

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Apprentice achiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mostly India
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by iyerz View Post
    Was not able to see the formation....!! Yes AMR AML works well

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

    I see you're using Tapatalk app...try laptop to view images or chrome on your phone..
    I used to have same problem with tapatalk...it's related to cache memory
    Now i use laptop mostly as it is easy to type

  9. #9
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Congrats man!
    achiie likes this.
    The Best of the Best

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    I see you're using Tapatalk app...try laptop to view images or chrome on your phone..
    I used to have same problem with tapatalk...it's related to cache memory
    Now i use laptop mostly as it is easy to type
    Thanks Buddy saw the formation.

    Tell me how does one power train . I have some exception AMR and AML...

    How to power train!!

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast