Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: how (and what can i do) to get a 100% completion of passes

Addicted

how (and what can i do) to get a 100% completion of passes

hey top eleven managers i'd really really like to show you how (and what can i do) to get a 100% completion of passes in top eleven football manager? i know that there's even no way that this could happen often to other top eleven managers (or even premier league)
    i know that i should actually play short passing style and set the focus on passing through the middle

Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    hey top eleven managers i'd really really like to show you how (and what can i do) to get a 100% completion of passes in top eleven football manager? i know that there's even no way that this could happen often to other top eleven managers (or even premier league)
    i know that i should actually play short passing style and set the focus on passing through the middle
    This can be a good mistery to solve really ... lol

The truth is that I am not sure, probably a good combination of good players + correct orders for the case + a good scenario to achieve this 100%...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    It's simply impossible.even the invincible mourinho fc can't do it
    The Best of the Best

Famous
    Probability and possibility.
    There's a possibility of getting 100% of anything.
    But the probability is..........you won't.
    Palash Mitra likes this.