Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree563Likes

Thread: Season 95 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Hey friends,

Thanks for the support over the seasons. The time has come for me to hang it up, and retire from top eleven. Nordeus has been contacted, with me asking them to delete my account. I'll still pop in and visit the forum from time to time...

Take care, y'all...
    Take care man, the community will be always here for those who take a breath in any sense

Those are some phenomenal strikers. The last clinical striker I had was about 4 years ago

Today i played against my league rival ,who became a tanker after he lost 3 days ago his 1st league match,of course he had his best players against me ,that's why this win was sooo sweet lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by madflo19; 08-02-2017 at 04:12 PM.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Hey friends,

Thanks for the support...The time has come for me to hang it up, and retire from top eleven.

Take care, y'all...
    I'm also thinking of quitting TE... i'm bored playing against inactive teams without any managers.
    If i have a treble this season then, it will be my 6th. treble in 11 seasons but, i'm getting bored as in this season only once a manager attended a game against me.So, no fun. Even trebles have lost meaning to me as 95% matches are without any manager.
    This season maybe my last..will go for treble again this season...but, then Goodbye.

Take care!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey friends,

Thanks for the support over the seasons. The time has come for me to hang it up, and retire from top eleven. Nordeus has been contacted, with me asking them to delete my account. I'll still pop in and visit the forum from time to time...

Take care, y'all...
    what can i say ...
    a good T11 friend.
    Hope to see you again
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    In honour of the great forum MOD, always there to offer some help. What a great Man indeed. I appreciate your efforts Chris Nik......... Just fill in the gap before I misspell your name.
    also this

@Tactician
    By the way, some people have really done a lot for this game via the forum, for example, Nikolgiorgos; he really did a lot. So, I have to respect him for that, even though this game has gone a lot in the negative direction these days, and even though we have some different opinions about the game. Some of his threads or posts have also been significantly helpful to me for playing this game. So, thanks to Nikolgiorgos for his effort and time.
    what can I say guys ...
    very touching
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Today i played against my league rival ,who became a tanker after he lost 3 days ago his 1st league match,of course he had his best players against me ,that's why this win was sooo sweet lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    That's a good win bro. Myself I had the same issue, playing with a tanker two days ago, the same he has better quality, played 442. I don't know for how many seasons he's Tanking but his players are over 26 all of them. Anyway I won 2-0 against his normal team, not the Tanking one, who knows maybe he wanted to see how it goes, or he just forgot it 😊

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Home Guard FC summary, Day 11.

A bit of reorientation in the Champions League, as the 'odds-on defeat' against the super-Quality Group leader was in fact a stunning away win, and the other result in the Group means that Home Guard are definitely in the Champions League Knockout stage, rather than the expected slide into the Super League... Tight match in the League, and Home Guard find themselves on the wrong end of the result for the first time this season.

Season 95 - Are you ready?-hg-day-11-results.jpg

Season 95 - Are you ready?-s06-l06-league-r09-top.jpg

Season 95 - Are you ready?-s06-champ-group-f-gr5.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-02-2017 at 09:14 PM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Desert Rats FC summary, Day 11.

Good away win in the League, young right-winger Jack Mace coming off the bench in the second half and knocking in a hat-trick... The Rats are awaiting notification of their Round of 16 opponents in the Champions League as they make it 5 wins out of 5.

Season 95 - Are you ready?-dr-day-11-results.jpg

Season 95 - Are you ready?-s20-l13-league-r09-top.jpg
    Season 95 - Are you ready?-s20-l13-league-r09tp.jpg

Season 95 - Are you ready?-s20-champ-group-b-gr5.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-02-2017 at 09:48 PM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    I really get the feeling some results are totally fixed. I had a game in the CL. First game I won with big numbers (1-4) and although we were pretty equal. Nothing changed in his team but my team got improved on 3 spots. So what can happen in the home match? By now you know that every time I think that the sh.t hits the fan.

Game starts and within 3 minutes my star AMR is injured. All of a sudden his possession is through the roof. I get 1 yellow card for a MC. I see the rating of my defenders drop after he has scored the 0-1 and the 0-2. I change my players a bit and everything is a bit more back to normal. I see the ratings of my DC's drop. When I see one of them drop to 5,1 I get scared. Normally when that happens yellow cards or red cards follow. So I send in a replacement. He starts at 6,5 but after 3 mins is down to 5,5 (really?) and he gets a yellow card and the advisary gets a penalty. 0-3 OUCH. 8 minutes later though he gets the second yellow. Exactly what I was afraid of. 10 minutes in the game and double yellow. Hmmmmmm.

End stats of the game
    Possession 54 vs 46%
    Shots 17 vs 15
    On target 10 vs 7
    Saves 3 vs 5

End score 0-3. The engine works in mysterious ways.
    nash123, madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast