Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree563Likes

Thread: Season 95 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    but finally the guy who scored is the one you chose for F-K ?
    That's a bug.
    I have davide Mutombo by default for FKs... as far as Ive remember I changed this for the amr Olgivie.... and then in the next FK the animation showed França picking the FK. xD França is 2nd in the left FK and 3rd in the right, and Olgivie viceversa,,, Mutombo 1st... after change Mutombo as 1st and choose Olgivie something happenned here...

I see some strange things in the game rlly... too my nationality has changed to Italian lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I see some strange things in the game rlly... too my nationality has changed to Italian lol
    that's from too many lasagna - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Palash Mitra View Post
    Won my first treble after about 18 active seasons out of the 37 since I've been playing T11 ! About damn time !

Have a very strong 122% team, with zero tanking involved. So no significant changes required. Just some bolstering of subs & alternate positions.

Was hoping for a repeat, but then I got this in the Cup. Meh, really unfair how this is a legit strategy. I barely beat out couple of 140 - 150+ teams to secure my league & Cup. But this **** is just ridiculous. Build a strong team, get punished by being thrown in with tankers & +1 levels. Tanking or spending **** tons on tokens remain the only viable options. Meh. -_-

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    I guess he's Tanking, because he's in one of the best asso in the world....

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

This game never stops to amaze me....
    1st leg cup quarterfinals,~30% quality over my opponent,home match,opponent not watching,I scored an early goal(14 min) then the only thing that i managed to get was 3 yellow cards for 76 minutes lol
    I wonder if i was the defending team how many cards i would have get?!
    Mom was my one of my cb!!!not even his gk with 6 saves and only 1 goal conceived .
    I know that 2nd leg i will win by at least 4 goals,but it's annoying,every season it's the same.

My 2nd team was playing a league match,was winning 5-0 ,57 minute,red card for my opponent- game over!!! probably I should be happy with this as lately the team who's getting red card scores goals and easily turn games even if playing against better teams-another stupidity of this game.

Finally,on the other quarterfinal of my bracket,my rival Juventus,draw away 1-1 (~36% better quality than his opponent)

As i was tanking for 2 season,this is my last season with such high quality,from next season back to "draw manipulation "as the game doesn't reward you for training your players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I read somewhere here that 0-0 is the hardest result to achieve, maybe that is wrong but all my trolls this season have been 0-0 draws and there was nothing I could do to change them.
    Yesterday I could tell by looking at the animation that I wasn't gonna win (changed formation, tactics, mentality still nothing). You know when there is a Counter attack and your players move rapidly towards the goal, that usually results in a goal 90% of the times I got two of those yesterday and no goal. Another animation that indicates a goal will be scored is when the corner cross finds the mark and he shots (this also results in a goal most of the time) but not yesterday and this was from my rival. The animation suggested that my players had forgotten how to shoot and where all hitting birds in the sky or some poor astronaut (like Sergio Ramos lol).
    This for me is just another sign that the game is calculated beforehand.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I read somewhere here that 0-0 is the hardest result to achieve, maybe that is wrong but all my trolls this season have been 0-0 draws and there was nothing I could do to change them.
    Yesterday I could tell by looking at the animation that I wasn't gonna win (changed formation, tactics, mentality still nothing). You know when there is a Counter attack and your players move rapidly towards the goal, that usually results in a goal 90% of the times I got two of those yesterday and no goal. Another animation that indicates a goal will be scored is when the corner cross finds the mark and he shots (this also results in a goal most of the time) but not yesterday and this was from my rival. The animation suggested that my players had forgotten how to shoot and where all hitting birds in the sky or some poor astronaut (like Sergio Ramos lol).
    This for me is just another sign that the game is calculated beforehand.
    Of course according to Nordeus support there is nothing like " game calculated before".
    Did you try maybe easy tacking?
    I waiting for next game with troll result to try "easy tacking, short passing thru the middle with counter on"- when I see that I can't win what else I can do?.

Pro
    Finally somebody who understands the bidding during negotiations. I had a DC/DMC/DMR with 5-6 points in aerial SA and I got a bid of 12 tokens for him. Lets think about that for a whil...I TAKE IT!!!!!

Better then the 0 token offer for an AMR/AMC/ST with penalty kick SA. Let me think about that.............................................H ow about a big cup of NOOOOO!
    brolly, Altiplano and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Home Guard FC summary, Day 12

Some activity in the Transfer Market as the Management weed out the low-Quality and/or poor-performing players and get some replacements in...

Season 95 - Are you ready?-hg-fabio-tralhao-3t5_35m.jpg
    Season 95 - Are you ready?-hg-krasimir-dimitrov-10t7_06m.jpg
    Season 95 - Are you ready?-hg-redouane-khama-3t6_38m.jpg

Two tough matches today, a 3-1 win in the League only secured in the last 15 minutes, and an away match against a higher-Quality team in the Cup in which the lads ground out a 1-0 win.

Season 95 - Are you ready?-hg-day-12-results.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Home Guard FC summary, Day 13

A good away win in the League, and a home draw against a higher-Quality team in the final Champions League Group match. Player of the Day is striker Alex Hill, and Home Guard finish 2nd in their Champions League Group.

Season 95 - Are you ready?-hg-day-13-results.jpg

Season 95 - Are you ready?-s06-champ-group-f-final.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Going well for our new recruit.....all goals from open play... No set piece.
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 08-05-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast