Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree563Likes

Thread: Season 95 - Are you ready?

Mid Season Report

Bolton Wanderers sit Position 9 with a record of 4-5-5 after having started the season with 4 consecutiuve draws. After a surprise win with a lone strike in the 80th minute jeopardizing our tanking, the manager has decided to be more deliberate in his attempts to not promote.

Alas, some abandoned teams are impossible to lose to. Withstanding that, we still predict to be in 10th place in two weeks time. I've managed to avoid large morale drops due to bad losses for the most part.

Cup competition is going smoothly. A single loss in the opening tie and one draw in R32 are the only black marks on a winnable competition. I'm up against a turk that pushed me into 2nd place in our CL group after he responded to my 1-2 victory in his ground with a 2-3 at mine.

Leading 2-3 going into the home leg of our CLKO match vs my league leader, confident I will take it but I doubt that I will progress beyond the next round. Will be matched up against a token buying titan a level below that has a very very good squad. here's his top player, keep in mind he is a level below me so this player is 8.5 stars to him.
    Season 95 - Are you ready?-s36kayajbstats.jpgSeason 95 - Are you ready?-s36kayatopst.jpg

Those are real stats,not transfer market fake stats, lol. My defense is my strongest unit so I will likely use a young physical squad with high pressing to deny him the ball.

I'm enjoying the new drawing system where you are more likely to play teams in multiple competitions. My cup semifinal is much more exciting to look forward to knowing that each side has won a match off the other in CL.

Here's the better half of a promising squad that I expect to challenge for a treble with in two seasons time.

Season 95 - Are you ready?-s36d14squad.jpg
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But look how curious is now the simulation... time ago we had easy wins for 12-0 against the worst teams of many of our leagues... now the results has changed in order to be more realistic in these cases so for example I won just 2-0 vs a -60% team but in your case this 1-8 have no sense at all... but well... I really thought about a 0-8 as really enters as result looking all shoots but discarded for the reason I mention, it's suposed that these results occur in so strange cases... xD
    This is next level of trolling...

I made test, 3 games with much weeker opponent ( lvl 2 vs lvl 18), Ok I won but all matches end with the same result 3-0.

Where is the big scoring result? I change mentality, settings, players and still result finished with 3-0:/ wtf??

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk
    Killroy likes this.

hmm... no attending and won 1-0, not bad as the leader lost so Im 2 points from the top. Let's see how this finishes but I priorize the cup now that Im at SFs...

Pro
    I had my worst defeats in the history of top eleven only in the association. My biggest loss was 6-0 so far but that was in the platinum league with teams 20-40% stronger then me. That I can understand. The 1-8 against an equal quality team is that way a good troll result. It was 1-3 after 65 minutes and I had good hopes to tie the game. I had visitors so I closed down my app and then the sh.t hit the fan. 5 goals in 25 minutes at 100% shot efficiency. Mind blowing. It was if my water was spiked with some sleeping drugs. And that average rating of 2,2 lower is something I have never witnessed.

Next game was against the bottom feeder that was 40% weaker then me and the end score was a very late 1-0 for me. Strange results coming in now, so I am getting ready for a sh.tstorm.
    brolly and madflo19 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    ohhh! wow! I'm better with 1% only!

4-2-2-2 hexa vs classic 442
    (First match i was getting 2-0 lead @ away)

Season 95 - Are you ready?-lev27cl162.jpg

We drew the first leg 3-3 at home so I don't know what he's talking about

Season 95 - Are you ready?-img_7342.jpg

I forgot about my CL match and my team weren't fully fit, by the time I got into the match we were 2-0 down. Thinking it was all over I made changes, hard attacking, whole pitch, mixed/long passing and we managed to score 4 winning the game 5-7 on aggregate.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    We drew the first leg 3-3 at home so I don't know what he's talking about

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7342.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	85924

I forgot about my CL match and my team weren't fully fit, by the time I got into the match we were 2-0 down. Thinking it was all over I made changes, hard attacking, whole pitch, mixed/long passing and we managed to score 4 winning the game 5-7 on aggregate.
    The last means the one before this... the league one probably... but yea.. have no sense... is a assistant with lag.

The last means the one before this... the league one probably... but yea.. have no sense... is a assistant with lag.
    Ah right, I see. Still confusing to me haha. It's a good job I ignored him.

Season 95 - Are you ready?-s60-day-15.jpg

And there we are the 3 musketeers. I've changed the SF Cup match to 21.30 pm just to see if a chinese wake up in the darkness to face me.

And there we are the 3 musketeers. I've changed the SF Cup match to 21.30 pm just to see if a chinese wake up in the darkness to face me.
    i changed my home cup semifinal time as well.

Won the away leg 1-2. Had to use dirty Narrow Diamond to do it though.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast