Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree563Likes

Thread: Season 95 - Are you ready?

Yolo

Season 95 - Are you ready?-signaturaxop2.jpg

Desert Rats FC Summary, Day 24.

The Nordeus Gods were not favouring the Rats today, an almost-troll at home in the League, then a definite not rub-of-the-green in the Cup Final against a +8%Q team. Damian Zerbo got a goal in each match, and thus achieved 50 goals for the club in only his first season...

Season 95 - Are you ready?-dr-day-24-results.jpg

Season 95 - Are you ready?-dr-damian-zerbo-50g.jpg
    nikolgiorgos, madflo19 and nash123 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Home Guard FC summary, Day 21-22

An extra-time win puts Home Guard through to the Champions League Semi-Finals and the Assocaition fail to qualify for the Final for the first time, breaking their 8-torunament winning run. Had a convincing win in the Play-off to get 3rd place.

Season 95 - Are you ready?-hg-day-21-22-results.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-15-2017 at 05:16 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

18 consecutive cup final-17 wins-12 in a row
    Only wins so far in all competitions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    achiie, nash123 and nikolgiorgos like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Has workedddd!! I moved the match to 4:30am and I am leader xD Ive to face last days the 14th the 9th and the 13th lol

Great job this season with the Cup in our hands and Moukete scoring the 1st goal from the 2nd FK of this match and Conti assisting in 2 consecutive minutes from corner Kick, too Ogilvie scored a penalty kick so we really dominated vs a team that have just + 0,1avQ but a win for them today would mean +6 points and the league over for us, now we overcomed the goal differance with this team and is +4 when was -6 yesterday vs them.

Season 95 - Are you ready?-vs-1st-match-23-league.jpg

Pro
    First title is in. I won the cup again with my second team with penalty kicks. My first team is still undefeated. So I do have some goals for this season. My second team can win the treble even again.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I was the troll hahaha,was not attending,he was 2 level and 30% difference but I'm into the final,I would love to believe it was because of my great tactical knowledge but it's too much,30% should not even be beatable with hard defensive ,I feel I trolled him final of course the next 2 level up guy will wait ,let me be the troll again

we do not want mini games!

what we, long time players want, is that you so called moderators pass on message from us players to developers of this game to bring back club history!
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Quote Originally Posted by lespa View Post
    we do not want mini games!

what we, long time players want, is that you so called moderators pass on message from us players to developers of this game to bring back club history!
    Theres no need to put the same message in 11 threads lespa, with one thread in the feedback forum where people can participe is enough.
    Believe me when I say that recovery the club history is a suggestion that as moderators do monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Theres no need to put the same message in 11 threads lespa, with one thread in the feedback forum where people can participe is enough.
    Believe me when I say that recovery the club history is a suggestion that as moderators do monthly.
    Your English is far from perfect so I am not sure that I understood you correctly. So, what you are saying is that you moderators are passing on our requests to developers about club history on a monthly basis. If that is true, what are they saying? Are they saying we are working on it or are they saying tell them we are working on it but we have no intentions on bringing back club history?
    If first version is true how is it possible that they cannot implement club history into new version? So, it is more likely that they have no intentions of doing this.
    So, where is the problem for nordeus to finally say that they won't be bringing back club history and to put an end to all this?
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast