Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree563Likes

Thread: Season 95 - Are you ready?

Late but hopefully not to late a quick summary of my last (2nd) season (aka "Where did you place last season?"):
    I won without any draw or defeat the league title:
    Season 95 - Are you ready?-ende.jpg
    New achievement
    Season 95 - Are you ready?-undefeated.jpg
    Won the Champions League (+1 Level):
    Season 95 - Are you ready?-cl.jpg

Other than that I had two close cup games in the 16th round (aggregated score: 2:1) but did not succeed to get further.

- What have you learned from last season?
    A lot, because it was only my second season and there were many new challenges and situations I had to overcome. I have read many threads in the forum and learned a lot. So thanks to you all!

- Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    Yep, from the beginning of my first season. Back then I joined a bronze2-team and we managed last season (without any problems at all) to climb up to silver3. We had some tough teams and at the last weekend we beat a really strong team. Me and some friends (who are playing in another association) are thinking at the moment whether we should create an own association because we can't play all together. But it would be quite boring to start from the beginning. Then again the communication would be better and I think it would make more fun.

- What's your current level?
    4 ^^

- What's your budget for this season?
    20 millions - I spend almost all of that. Last season I farmed a lot of tokens and spent until now approximately 130-140 tokens.

- Who do you want to replace?
    No one, but I've bought some young fast trainers and I will try to get them better over the season.

- What are your goals for this season?
    Well a league win will be very hard without buying some additional players. My opponents in the Cup and CL are one level higher (as last season) but I don't think I can repeat the win of the CL tournament.

- What's your training level?

- Which will be your main formation?
    Butterfly or 451V, maybe 3N-1-3N-2W-1
    Killroy, madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Desert Rats FC Summary

10 matches, 10 wins says it all...

Season 95 - Are you ready?-dr-day-01-05-results.jpg

Next two League matches are against the 1st and 2nd in the table below...

Season 95 - Are you ready?-s20-l13-league-r03-top.jpg

Season 95 - Are you ready?-s20-champ-group-b-gr2.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Home Guard FC Summary

Still unbeaten, usual dodgy start in the League, and Champions League is a 'Group of Death' with high-Q CL winners, but 2 points at this stage is a good effort.

Season 95 - Are you ready?-hg-day-01-05-results.jpg

Season 95 - Are you ready?-s06-l06-league-r03-top.jpg

Season 95 - Are you ready?-s06-champ-group-f-gr2.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    @Talisman: Do you fear the CL now also more then the cup? The advisaries in the CL are always a level higher and the quality is terrifying at times. My main team is in a poule with 3 teams that are a level higher. They were all around 90% when we started. My quality is at 107% right now. Theirs are 115, 111 and 99%. I am still leading but for how long since they filled up their teams with 7 star players.

My second team doesn't have that problem as all managers there in the CL are absent. Non active players so the quality sticks around 90% over there.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

@Killroy. For Desert Rats, the CLs are usually +1 Level but lower-Q than me (to start with - they quickly get better), or same Level, slightly higher Quality. I have done better against the +1 Level opponents than I do against the same Level, as the +1 Level managers are mostly absent (in the 1st match/Leg - they soon appear when they realise they've got a problem, but usually it's too late for them...) That 11-0 in the first CL match against a same Level slightly lower-Q opponent was very much a freak result, as I set the team up and then just watched the massacre happen...

Home Guard get same-Level CLs but the opponents are all over the place, Quality-wise. Two of the three they've got this season are 8-10% higher-Quality, the other is about 10% lower. They're aiming for the Super League slot...

The Cups are very much a lottery. Whatever the Level opponent, the matches are easier to predict and deal with. In the CL, there's always the chance of a stupid tanker in the Group stage that skews the results...
    Last edited by talisman; 07-28-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Liked that my new ST scored... I really see that he plays in the way I like... pushing the defense and there to recive the ball... hmm...

Pro
    Nordeus,

Sometimes I really really don't understand the game anymore. Ratings should tell you how the game goes. But somehow this doesn't apply to Cup matches apparantly. First Cup match my ratings were just a little higher then my advisary. 0,1 higher but I lost the game without a chance with 2-0.

So then the home match next. Everything to the max. I need to win it. First shot of course a goal for the advisary. Ok.... this will become tough. I need to score 4 goals. So I get an animation. My winger breaks through but misses the goal. Next animation again another winger breaks through but the goalie saves. In between my ratings are green and his are red. Finally I score. 1-1. So only 3 more to go. All players are rating in the green except my goalie. His players are all rating red. Ok, Nordeus my team is better. Go into hard attacking, attacking bonus on. Come on come on. Green is go. Wait, not you my dear advisary. You have red. You stop. Stop. STOPPPPPPP!!!! 1-2. Arghhhhhh.

Ok Nordeus, I am out of the cup. I understand. But I am dominating the match. My ratings are higher so the least I could get is a tie right? RIGHT? I change my goalie and I get more greens. In the end I am 0,5 in ratings ahead. But the score remains 1-2. It makes so much sense......... NOT!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Now... Teguia (my GK) finally is legendary: Today, he made, after 3 times 14 clean sheets in a row, the new club record of 17 CS (1619 min) in a row - and still counting.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Pro
    Little bit of frustration. I bought an 18 yr old AML 58% with corner kick and wanted to train him to 59%. So after 2 training sessions I am at an average of **9,7. I need just a little more so be carefull Roy. Ok, lets train him for 3%. What could happen right? Press train. Wham 4 stars!!! Uh, wait what? I trained him for 3% for crying out loud. Check the player again and he is **9,9. 0,2 with 3% training, seriously??? Something must have gone wrong.

Ok, sell and next!
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Little bit of frustration. I bought an 18 yr old AML 58% with corner kick and wanted to train him to 59%. So after 2 training sessions I am at an average of **9,7. I need just a little more so be carefull Roy. Ok, lets train him for 3%. What could happen right? Press train. Wham 4 stars!!! Uh, wait what? I trained him for 3% for crying out loud. Check the player again and he is **9,9. 0,2 with 3% training, seriously??? Something must have gone wrong.

Ok, sell and next!
    but a 1% is a entire amount of 15SPs and the negotiations now add players that are inside the entire 1%.... don't understand what did to be honest xD

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast