Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: can someone please explain wtf just happened here.

I'm surprised AM doesn't said on stat, "We should not underestimate our oppo..."

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Haitoreas View Post
    I still used most of good players and my quality was double his quality. So I don't think it was necessary to put all my 5 star players and make the team even better when i was facing a goddam bot that should have beaten without a doubt. JUST LOOK AT THE DAMN STATS !! Even with my semi-strong team I f*cked him up, 10 shots on target to his 2. Why in hell did out of 10 i only score 1 ? why in out of 2, he scored 1 ?
    Try to use upward arrows on ur St,aml, amr and downward arrows on DMC,and 4 defenders and then use hard tackling, no offside trap,low pressing, force counter attacks. U can choose d remaining orders based on opponent u are facing, and try to always change orders anytime u perceive u are getting trolled
    The Best of the Best

Pro
    In the end troll results happen. Nothing you can do about it. And it sucks. This is what the VENT thread is for. Good luck Haitoreas with the rest of the season.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Try to use upward arrows on ur St,aml, amr and downward arrows on DMC,and 4 defenders and then use hard tackling, no offside trap,low pressing, force counter attacks. U can choose d remaining orders based on opponent u are facing, and try to always change orders anytime u perceive u are getting trolled
    Finally someone who actually helps. Thank you so much I'll try, but doesn't hard tackling result in a lot of red cards ? I've used hard tackling once before in one cup match and it cost me the match ( i was 2-1, turned hard tackling on because the assistant adviced me to do so, in 10 minutes he got a penalty, which he scored, and 2 two free kickis and he scored both of them. ) I have upward arrows on my wingers and i was gonna do it on my st too, but won't that cause a lot of offside ?
    I had another match today and faced the exact same problem as yesterday. I dominated possession, I had 14 shots on target, the opponent had 3, he scored a goal, and i scored 2. Why is it that out of 14 shots on target i can only score 2 ? Do my players have a problem with finishing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    In the end troll results happen. Nothing you can do about it. And it sucks. This is what the VENT thread is for. Good luck Haitoreas with the rest of the season.
    Thanks, I'll try to be patient, kind of sucks that i'm already out of the cup on the hands of the bot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12