Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How many tokens do you put to buy such a player

Pro

How many tokens do you put to buy such a player

I bought this player 4 days ago for 23 tokens ... he was 88 % and now 99% as u can see

Some rude managers are offering 1 or 3 and even 5 tokens ... so i rejected their offers.

This season, i sold two awesome players with three positions and a skill at age of 22 and 99% power each for 10 and 15 tokens respectively after using them for four season... (P.S. I bought each for more than 50 tokens).

Some managers are respectful and willing to pay 40 tokens to save their time and effort instead of waiting for hours to find similar players on the auction list or save 19 0r 29 tokens more if they wanted to take them from scout for 59 or 69 tokens...

IF you are a respectful and fair manager, how many tokens would you offer for a similar player at his age with his abilities ?
    Last edited by USARABAT; 08-25-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I bought this player 4 days ago for 23 tokens ... he was 88 % and now 99% as u can see

Some rude managers are offering 1 or 3 and even 5 tokens ... I am not going to sell if even for 100 tokens but if you are a respectful and fair manager, how many tokens would you offer for a player at his age with his abilities ?
    5T isn't a bad offer. Remember that equates to 18-20T when Nordeus takes their cut. It would be much ruder if you were offered 0T.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Pro
    I just don't understand why Nordeus takes a super high fee that increases as you increase your offer for a player ....

so regarding the 5 tokens offer , I think its rude and cheap because no manager can get such an awesome player at 99% with such skills for even 20 tokens on the crazy new auction ....

I have hundreds of tokens and 5 more won't make any difference
    Last edited by USARABAT; 08-25-2017 at 09:07 AM.

After one or two seasons if you don't want him then that is not a bad offer. It looks bad now that you just bought him.

Pro
    do you tend to sell players just after 2-3 seasons ?

Famous
    USARABAT.
    The thing is what you have there is better than any player than Nordeus ever generates for us. A recommended player for 79 tokens will only come with 2 positions at best.
    So Nordeus will want their cut of your hard work. If Nordeus ever offered players of this quality how many tokens would they be asking for? 99? Seems fair to me, 3 positions + SA. But who's going to pay that, and how often?
    I think any respectful manager would see your player and not insult you by making any offer whatsoever, because even offering 50 tokens for a total cost to the buyer of 110 should still leave you feeling short changed. While of course Nordeus and their cut are laughing.

Down side is you can't offer more than 20T on nego deal; game system not let you offer over 20T and whoever going to buy any players through nego deal he spending 10+20+20 = 50T

so seller getting only 20T but buyer costing 50T.
    Altiplano likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Pro
    The negotiations is so unfair to both seller and buyer with this high fee !

I don't know if this site is officially related to Nordeus and top 11 ... but I hope they minimize the fees although I think that they won't do it because they are greedy

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I don't know if this site is officially related to Nordeus and top 11 ...
    This is the official forum, you can be sure that the developers check this out time to time.

Related to negotiations system, here I am one of these who think that the limits have to exist, and that the players should cost a min' .

We know that as managers we never have enough too.... as a player I'm really a little bit impressed when I analyze the game and I see that despite how easy is to develop a team here now -without injuries during the trainings as before, and too injuries for the scouts and players who recovered from an injury reduced after the first days.... too the amount of videos that were displayed in some countries just some time ago. enough to buy every season a 7* team for free..... etc-
    people still wanting more and more xD ...too now we have the associations for tokens and resources... but seems all have to be come here and be able to biuld a 9* team for free, which is a very wrong viewpoint IMO, the AvQ. base of this game is 5* and 6*+ is inside what we can call a exceptional team. That was always the phiplosophy, controlled and limited things till a point. Don't know if someone will understand more or less where I wanna go xD

i should play 3 season with that player and then sell him for 8 tokens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast