Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: World Cup of Guessing Scores IInd Edition

damn!i m out early😠 anyway congrat to all winner.
    Niddhoeggr and Spartan117 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    No surprises,the champ continues to defend his title lol
    well played Niddhoegrr
    Let's see how the 2 romanians do in semifinals now Hahaha but I'm with Spain Ibiza Wooooooo lol
    Niddhoeggr, madflo19 and HairDryer like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Let's see how the 2 romanians do in semifinals now Hahaha but I'm with Spain Ibiza Wooooooo lol
    Probably one romanian wil win hahaha
    Alessio Fitch and HairDryer like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

@guys

Due the lack of interesting matches these days, the next round will be played with Wednesday Champions League matches.

I will take a look as there are some interesting encounters and probably tomorrow I will add the ticket.

I think for sure I will add the APOEL vs Viitorul Constanta having 2 Romanians facing each other.

Ajax - Niza too looks interesting,

As Poland reached too the SFs again the Legia Warsaw vs Astana can be there. The finale is coming lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    @guys

Due the lack of interesting matches these days, the next round will be played with Wednesday Champions League matches.

I will take a look as there are some interesting encounters and probably tomorrow I will add the ticket.

I think for sure I will add the APOEL vs Viitorul Constanta having 2 Romanians facing each other.

Ajax - Niza too looks interesting,

As Poland reached too the SFs again the Legia Warsaw vs Astana can be there. The finale is coming lol
    Also Plzen - Steaua will be a good match after 2-2 at Bucharest I'm sure Madflo is a Steaua fan as I am LOL
    khris and madflo19 like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    No surprises,the champ continues to defend his title lol
    well played Niddhoeggr
    Good game! All the best !
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Also Plzen - Steaua will be a good match after 2-2 at Bucharest I'm sure Madflo is a Steaua fan as I am LOL
    This match will be tough as hell but i would prefer the europa league match AC Milan vs Craiova(my home town team)

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Sorry for the OT but: Khris, just a quick additon/question: why not including matches of this year's UEFA Women's Euro? It is probably too late because we are already in the semifinal-stage but it could have been a great addition to the guessing game. And a superb message to all the women football haters in the world.

By the way: I've seen a lot of games and overall it was great. In some of the games the niveau was lacking but my overall impression was really good so far.

Khris, did you by any chance watch the game yesterday between Spain and Austria? If yes, what where your impressions?

Sorry for the OT again.

Best,
    Nidd
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    Sorry for the OT but: Khris, just a quick additon/question: why not including matches of this year's UEFA Women's Euro? It is probably too late because we are already in the semifinal-stage but it could have been a great addition to the guessing game. And a superb message to all the women football haters in the world.

By the way: I've seen a lot of games and overall it was great. In some of the games the niveau was lacking but my overall impression was really good so far.

Khris, did you by any chance watch the game yesterday between Spain and Austria? If yes, what where your impressions?

Sorry for the OT again.

Best,
    Nidd
    I was thinking in to add matches of some womens competitions, as I added the sub'19 european tournament, that is not with absolute national teams, just sub 19, or sub-21 etc... so I have it in mind

Yesterday I was watching the Roma - Juve that finished 1-1. wating for a penalty or a red card LOL almost was a reality as a Roma player simulated a penalty and the match had so many yellows.

I am preparing right now the rules and linking all to start a game related to conquer europe and it's 43 countries (or almost all) and for sure in the weekend tickets soon femenine football will be added

All the best to my two Romanian friend. So the road to final is easier now as Greenland is out.
    Khris it suppose to be here hahaha!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast