Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tons of Offers?

Tons of Offers?

Lately I've received at least 15 offers for one player within the last 5 days for my striker. He's 32, Irish and 79 overall rating. He's retiring in 2 seasons. It's weird why they would want that player. He's scored 4 goals in 4 games this season. Not enough, in my opinion, to merit such attention. Any thoughts???
    I'm new to this forum and not sure if this thread goes here. Let me know.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    if you have some good offer, please post a pic
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Many managers struggle with the new system, especially if they are in an "unlucky" server they cannot buy cheap.

Negotiations now can be cheaper for a buyer.
    But I doubt you are getting good offers. (eg >5 tokens)
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

well..you're lucky you still receive offers for such an old player, which means your server is very active!
    My example, I always have young players with 79% or 59% overall but I hardly receive offers for them.

I just found it odd. His value is 1.75 million and I've been offered 1.8 at the most plus 2 tokens.

Just got another one. Same guy for 6 times. Really weird.

Kto
    I guess you dont realize that 79% is the key, you get negotiation offers for those with 99, 79, 59...If you wanna sell him dont train to 80%. I was surprised at level 5 as suddenly got many offers for the same player only.

that's a good point and observation.

of course you can get offers for players different than x9%.
    But it is a fact when player reaches x9% he immediately gets in negotiation list so it is easier get tracked from possible buyers
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Oh. Thanks Cloverfield. I was just about to ask that. Just got a better offer at 2M and 5 tokens.
    One question though, why do people want to buy at x9%???? Just curious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast