Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Kto
  • 1 Post By CJ91
  • 1 Post By Kevo.2001

Thread: General question

General question

What percentage do you like your team to be at at the start of a new season?
    For me it's around 120% is this around the average in the leagues you are playing in?

Kto
    I am about 95-100 at season start. I think more and more, that it doesnt matter at all, as leagues and cups are built around the q of your team. I have some teams in friends, who manage to be succesfull and are much lower in quality. Their leagues are "weak".
    I plan to have less q in future (after my fast trainers stop growing so fast), because players improvement decreases with higher quality.
    Niddhoeggr and KenoticFC like this.

My team was always around 115% at the end of the seasons and I liked this because I had a 5 star team ready for the new one. But I think it is better to stay within the limits and not have a strong team because you'll end up in higher level CL and Cup competitions.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevo.2001 View Post
    What percentage do you like your team to be at at the start of a new season?
    For me it's around 120% is this around the average in the leagues you are playing in?
    Are u a token buyer?
    The Best of the Best

I always end a season with around 120% (or close to that) so as long as I start with close to 100% then I tend to be okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

I buy the monthly card but that's all.
    Spartan117 likes this.

Famous
    I usually aim to start the season between 105-110, but this season started higher thanks to a spending spree on a young side at the beginning of last season. That spending spree is unlikely to be repeated as I failed to get the treble thanks to a cup final defeat to a +1 level team.
    As a free player the lack of video ad availability will see my team get progressively weaker over the coming seasons unless I tank a season or two.
    No greens plus cup and champions league draws that suck and an associations tournament riddled with pros,cheats and unsportsmanlike tactics................
    Back on topic. 110% for me would be great.