Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Quiz. Do you think my rival is destined to win the league.

The prophecy is being fulfilled. No way guys the animation showed my players missing open chances, the same team I got a 0-0 result in the first league match. I'm not even that surprised to be honest, just puts more pressure on tomorrows match.By the way Mayer has a PK special ability, right.Quiz. Do you think my rival is destined to win the league.-screenshot_2017-08-07-22-01-22.jpg

Yeah you are destined for 2nd. His GD is too high and his players are performing better vs the same competition. He could forget to login for a week irl or something though.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Yeah you are destined for 2nd. His GD is too high and his players are performing better vs the same competition. He could forget to login for a week irl or something though.
    Yeah he got a red card and he still won 4-1 in his match today. I still am in an interesting position, can the wheel of fortune be reverted? I doubt.

Kto
    I suggest you to change your avatar (and a little bit the mind) to a sun or something friendly. It might help, I am serious

Kto I had 2 black cats as pets and they are actually quite nice. I put the avatar in an ironic way, a poor animal has nothing to do with bad luck.

Pro
    Just keep this thread alive. I want to know (and I am rooting for you) if you win the league. Go Kenotic!!!!
    KenoticFC likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

And it seams like the tide has turned. I forgot to attend the match and so did my rival which I think worked better for me. Won with the same result as the first time. Man of the match S. Mayer with his 2 goals has redeemed himself after the penalty miss and kissed the badge in a sign of loyalty to the club after the match. The league is still very long and nothing is certain. Can KenoticFC fight against the "cyber-fate".Quiz. Do you think my rival is destined to win the league.-screenshot_2017-08-09-22-02-17.jpg

Pro
    Nice. Keep it up!
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

This game is teasing me so bad. Logged in I saw I won the last match and I was 1st I was so happy but no my rival has not played the last match yet, he is probably going to win but seriously all matches on the last day should be played at the same time.
    Since beating him a lot changed I got a troll 0-1 loss against a bottom team and we where head to head for some days. Then I got a draw and he lost which made me first with 1 point. I then had a suspicious draw after dominating the other team which made him first. To prove my predestination theory the game has not only give me "bad luck" but actually help the supposed winner. I think I got the proof (I'm too lazy to connect my phone and post the screenshot) since he won 2 days ago 4-3 with a goal scored on the 85th minute after his opponent got a direct red card (the goal was probably on a FK which increases the chance and the "dice roll" being on his favor). The worst was he was losing 2-3 up until the 60th minute and when I log in to see his final result he had won.
    He will play after 30 minutes and maybe just maybe I will be proven wrong (if I win I will comment again and scream like crazy, if I lose I won't bother so please keep reading above lol).

I won I won I won lol. What should I say, there is hope I guess? The guy lost the last match 0-2 both managers attending. LOL at last I became the troll.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast