Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Quiz. Do you think my rival is destined to win the league.

Quiz. Do you think my rival is destined to win the league.

I don't know,Quiz. Do you think my rival is destined to win the league.-screenshot_2017-08-05-07-04-45.jpgQuiz. Do you think my rival is destined to win the league.-screenshot_2017-08-05-07-04-50.jpg I have a feeling he will be the one who will lift the trophy. I defeated him but he has a higher goal difference (defeated the weakest team 10-0 while I only won 2-0). His players seem to be also performing very well. We will see but I think I'm gonna get trolled and he will be the favorite in the end. Let's hope I'm wrong. My team is slightly higher rated.

The team that is consistent will win. Your league is very intresting and competetive. I think you will win. Unless you think the game is decided by a toss of a coin.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    KenoticFC likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thats why I started the thread. I will keep you updated during the season. I Wanted to show this still early in the season.

Thanks for the info and for getting me logged in.
    Last edited by khris; 08-20-2017 at 06:17 AM.

Pro
    Hey Kenotic, I have to say I have been in the spot of your advisary a lot of times. A few points behind but leading in the top 5 lists at 9 spots or so. In the end...... I won the league. Lets hope for you that those results won't repeat themselves. Good luck. 6 points ahead is still a comfortable lead and if you beat him again in the next time you face him, you should be save. But then again this is top eleven. I have been 13 points ahead once only to loose 3 times and tie 2 times in the last 6 games. Quite intense.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I don't know,Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-05-07-04-45.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	85758Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-05-07-04-50.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	85759 I have a feeling he will be the one who will lift the trophy. I defeated him but he has a higher goal difference (defeated the weakest team 10-0 while I only won 2-0). His players seem to be also performing very well. We will see but I think I'm gonna get trolled and he will be the favorite in the end. Let's hope I'm wrong. My team is slightly higher rated.

Hi,

yours is a real probant league where you can win , but 6 opponent teams within 7 points in the table, are ready to exploit all difficult moments you may experience.

You are the leader now,but your opponents have better (the second team ) and similar (Third and forth teams ) scores as you.

So:

1) Try to win all matches vs lower opponents with the best results your team is able to get in that moments without risking to waste points
    ( a victory 1-0 is better than a 6-6 draw)

2)Then, mind to manage direct matches with also the option not to loose them ( so a bit more careful strategy). Of course a victory is the best result.

If you manage your team energy in the right way during the season, you'll be so continuous that your oppoents will have a harder life for their recovery challenge vs you
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 08-07-2017 at 04:17 PM.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, those top 5 players, maybe it's a sign ?
    You didn't find the special ones ? (for C-K and F-K)
    Didn't find the "key" players ? (with steady high rates)
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My main ST Mayer and my AMC Son are still my main providers of goals but far from what they did last season. My DC DL with corner SA Cordeiro has had only 2 assists this season while last season he managed to give 12, most of them from CK and was an important factor in my results. I still haven't lost but now I think I'm up for the real surprise, tomorrow evening I will face ClementFC and see how it goes. I just hope it doesn't resort to red cards since lately I've had so many,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast