Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge

Ez 9 points today as well, despite Mou's transfers
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Pro

Fellani, striker with heading special ability
    HairDryer and madflo19 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

What the heck,he bought 2 9* players...i think Mou is a token buyer lol
    HairDryer, axd23, brolly and 1 others like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Yesterday I had two wins and one draw. Today the same. Each of the last two days the first two games were almost too easy but in the last games I conceived early goals against Mou and achieved a draw in the last minutes of the matches. Maybe it was because of his formation. Oh an by the way: He had so far at least almost every time different formations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet
    Another new issue seen on iOS 10.3.3: When you tap the View button in the Beat the Special One section on the T11 front page, the Beat the Special One content (arrange match, rules and leaderboard) appears BEHIND the front page's other content (overview, friends, etc.). Happens arround 20% of the times, can't really tell what triggers it, but it happens so often that some testing should have caught it before release. Again, a restart of one's device is required to get out of the deadlock. Sigh ...
    I had the same issue yesterday twice on my iphone. I was at work and can't play the game there via the browser and had to switch to my phone. So yep, this has happened to me as well. Today and on the first day of the challenge I played the matches from the browser at home so I did not experience this.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    I had the same issue yesterday twice on my iphone. I was at work and can't play the game there via the browser and had to switch to my phone. So yep, this has happened to me as well. Today and on the first day of the challenge I played the matches from the browser at home so I did not experience this.
    Hey Niddhoeggr. Can you PM me your details please (Manager ID, device/OS)? Did it just happen one time? Try giving TE a reinstall a see if that solves it and let me know when you can.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Whoever setup Mourinho's team forgot to set up his penalty takers properly. Mine had his MR miss one as I won 2-1 when he has a ST with PK SA on the field. Not complaining but it makes him look incompetent.

HairDryer and lespa like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    Is his team getting stronger every day?
    As well as yesterdays transfers he now has two 7* players in his team today!

I still don't have any problem defeating him. Funny enough, ever since the transfers he made, it's even easier. 12/12 so far.
    Niddhoeggr, KenoticFC and madflo19 like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Apprentice
    In my case Mou likes to score at 89 or 90 min... both give him draw....lucky bustard
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Niddhoeggr. Can you PM me your details please (Manager ID, device/OS)? Did it just happen one time? Try giving TE a reinstall a see if that solves it and let me know when you can.
    It did only happen once. But I will PM you if I get the error a second time, thanks!

Best,
    Nidd

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast