Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By ibangali
  • 1 Post By madflo19
  • 1 Post By madflo19

Thread: Retirement postponed

  1. #1
    Pro ibangali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    801

    Retirement postponed

    I like that, one of my academy club legend, although this club most of the time tanking still legend playing great; thanks Nord.

    Retirement postponed-retirement-postponed.jpg
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

  2. #2
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    955
    When did that happen? As you tried to renew his contract or did it just come out the blue?
    My 30 yo legend is going to retire in 2 seasons according to his 'contract', i'm gutted, 32 is far too young to be hanging up his boots.

  3. #3
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    When did that happen? As you tried to renew his contract or did it just come out the blue?
    My 30 yo legend is going to retire in 2 seasons according to his 'contract', i'm gutted, 32 is far too young to be hanging up his boots.
    You'll get the retirement postponed message 2 weeks before his contract ends

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    ibangali likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  4. #4
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    You'll get the retirement postponed message 2 weeks before his contract ends

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    How? I've extended the contracts of my retiring players before but they still retired as at when due
    The Best of the Best

  5. #5
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    How? I've extended the contracts of my retiring players before but they still retired as at when due
    This is not for all the players due to retirement,only for the legends

    Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    Spartan117 likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  6. #6
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,289
    At last something great.