Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why do I keep losing matches?

Why do I keep losing matches?

In the last few seasons I usually finished in the top 4, yet this season everything is going wrong

The goalkeeper can't save anything and the strikers don't want to get close to the goal.

With 83% quality I am in 8th place

2nd place only has 67% quality and plays the same formation as me (4-4-2 classic)

I have watched most of my matches yet end up with 7 losses

What can I do?

it's time to look for new tactics,also stop making a lot of tactical changes during the match if you are doing that .

i found that using my usual 4-5-1 V style formation wasnt working anymore this season, so i did a few experiments with diferent tatics and orders, and what i found is that my old V style still rocks......but this time with arrows on almost all players.....im in quarter final of champions and in 3º in league just a 3 points from leader....leader that i defeat on 1º game we had...and at hes home

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcats View Post
    In the last few seasons I usually finished in the top 4, yet this season everything is going wrong

The goalkeeper can't save anything and the strikers don't want to get close to the goal.
    With 83% quality I am in 8th place
    2nd place only has 67% quality and plays the same formation as me (4-4-2 classic)
    I have watched most of my matches yet end up with 7 losses
    What can I do?
    That is a question Abramovich could ask
    Why is Chelsea out of European Cups ?
    But we know much more about Chelsea than your team.
    Why don't you post a game you 've lost (including your orders) vs a weaker team ?
    Purejoy90 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I have a doubt. I just started playing this game and i started of with a formation of 4-1(MC)-3-2. I was able to score for fun against most opponents mainly through my AML /AMR. My strikers rarely scored but still i was happy with 5 to 6 goals every game from my mid n defence. But for the last 3 days my players cant score goals at all. Even against opponents with very low player quality i am scoring just 1 or 2 goals. I have not tinkered with my team or tactics in anyway . Yet suddenly its as if all my team has switched off . Any help in this matter guys ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithz View Post
    I have a doubt. I just started playing this game and i started of with a formation of 4-1(MC)-3-2. I was able to score for fun against most opponents mainly through my AML /AMR. My strikers rarely scored but still i was happy with 5 to 6 goals every game from my mid n defence. But for the last 3 days my players cant score goals at all. Even against opponents with very low player quality i am scoring just 1 or 2 goals. I have not tinkered with my team or tactics in anyway . Yet suddenly its as if all my team has switched off . Any help in this matter guys ?
    Well... there's ur problem.....u can't just defeat all ur opponents with same formation and tactics.....u need to change ur formation and tactics depending upon the opponents u face and the tactics they use......

change some arrows and rest some of your player. even if you have to rest you top quality player just do it.
    Mithz likes this.

Have you gone back over your matches and noticed any trends that could give you some clues as to why you are coming undone?

For example, are you getting lots of possession but not enough shots?

Lots of shots but low % on target?

Giving up a high % of shots on target

Giving away too many fouls?

Low possession even against weaker sides?
    Mithz likes this.

Post a screen capt' of the team page stats, the one that show all the goals7assistances and MoM and ratings of all team, this is the only needed to know what happens. At least the only I need for myself xD

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    Well... there's ur problem.....u can't just defeat all ur opponents with same formation and tactics.....u need to change ur formation and tactics depending upon the opponents u face and the tactics they use......
    Well i try to change the tactics in between matches like changing attacking mode and passing style etc. I have high shots on goal but less shot on target . Plus my strikers rarely score. I have 3 strikers and they have scored less goals than my DR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast