Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Mirrowka

Thread: Trolls came to troll the Cup :D

Dreamer

Trolls came to troll the Cup :D

To lose Cup like this is a masterpiece. Thank you Trolls for keeping this game interesting

Its also worthy to mention that I have had superior team by 10 points roughly....

Well, I guess you can not win everything lol

Well done Game

Trolls came to troll the Cup :D-troll.jpgTrolls came to troll the Cup :D-troll2.jpg
    Last edited by Mirrowka; 08-15-2017 at 09:33 AM.

.......... :/

Pro
    "Sarcasm:

Hello, what do you expect? Wojcik is a corner expert. As a goalie he will get all those balls. He played every ball over the flanks. Who needs to defend the middle right? Everybody knows that wingers make the goals. That is why put an extra winger on the mid field. This is a solid tactic. Common knowledge, come on. He put his goalie in front of the reserve goalie as a safety net. His goalie can perform goalie like actions over there, so in fact he has two goalies. Mind blowing strategy. This broken tank formation is hard to defend against. The program does not understand the in depth strategy of this formation and there is no counter against it.

End sarcasm"

Overall, one of the worst troll results I have ever seen. You can use my shoulder to cry on. I feel your pain man.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    "Sarcasm:

Hello, what do you expect? Wojcik is a corner expert. As a goalie he will get all those balls. He played every ball over the flanks. Who needs to defend the middle right? Everybody knows that wingers make the goals. That is why put an extra winger on the mid field. This is a solid tactic. Common knowledge, come on. He put his goalie in front of the reserve goalie as a safety net. His goalie can perform goalie like actions over there, so in fact he has two goalies. Mind blowing strategy. This broken tank formation is hard to defend against. The program does not understand the in depth strategy of this formation and there is no counter against it.

End sarcasm"

Overall, one of the worst troll results I have ever seen. You can use my shoulder to cry on. I feel your pain man.
    Its fine Man, I just wanted to share it

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.....

I'm also out of cup...no worries )

Your oppo manager watch game ?
    maybe he change formation while match start, who knows coz sometimes i also do same

Famous
    That's just crap.
    Feel sorry for you.

Addicted
    Tell them the truth lol

That formation in cup final? Crazy!
    @Mirrowka whats your formation? did you play man to man marking? intresting to know.

double post....