Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Discuss what logic in skill.

Discuss what logic in skill.

I need some advice and maybe we can discuss more about training. How do this train really give an effect to player? Do the training really work %,grey, white skill and everything else. How to get the best out of your player?
    I know that there is alot of thread about training in this forum but what i see in this pic really make me wonder....maybe the Admin can give some advice please.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Pic courtesy of Peter Renn from Season 95 Are you ready thread.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 08-17-2017 at 04:27 AM.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Dreamer
    I read this in another post on the forum.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/associat...-concerns.html

You need 2 teams separated by a few levels on the same server.
    Basically, you get a player from the 2nd team, a few levels down, and train them only in skills you want.
    Then buy the player from that team.
    Thats how many players are able to get 1% skills on 18 year old players.

Apart from this, I cant think of any way how young players will have such skills

Apprentice
    There is no logic in this...:/
    This is something like Mat Fraser (crossfit champion) play football

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer
    ... maybe the Admin can give some advice please.
    yes, you wise as we all do; then one day we might leave the game but never they will answer.
    HairDryer likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    I read this in another post on the forum.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/associat...-concerns.html

You need 2 teams separated by a few levels on the same server.
    Basically, you get a player from the 2nd team, a few levels down, and train them only in skills you want.
    Then buy the player from that team.
    Thats how many players are able to get 1% skills on 18 year old players.

Apart from this, I cant think of any way how young players will have such skills
    Thk for your reply. What puzzle me is how a 1% Attack can produce those kind of goals. Surely an attacker would need good Shooting ,Finishing or Dribbling skill rather then Fitness and Speed. They not Sprinter or Marathon runner. ???

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    I would take a look at the opponents that team faces.
    If he is full of 1% players with 400%+ on some skills, he would be facing low quality opposition too.
    And while that would not fully explain the 2goals/match average, facing 3* teams would definitely go someway in getting many goals per match.

For me the strange thing is that all his skills are close to zero and only physical and mental skills are extremely high. It's not the first time I see such teams both in league and in association matches and they play very good against same or even higher opponents. So the results you see are not occasional and they are not against weak teams. This looks like kind of bug. But the question is why and how this can be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    yes, you wise as we all do; then one day we might leave the game but never they will answer.
    Well its to early for them to answer we give them time. But if they dont they only have themselve to blame. I am sure they will.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    For me the strange thing is that all his skills are close to zero and only physical and mental skills are extremely high. It's not the first time I see such teams both in league and in association matches and they play very good against same or even higher opponents. So the results you see are not occasional and they are not against weak teams. This looks like kind of bug. But the question is why and how this can be possible?
    Its mental madness!!

Take a look at this. He wins treble over Treble,so he doesn't play **** and now the funkny thing is,I copied a player from a team in his league who is In position 5 and he is how player should look like to me,with 14 level difference I see all 1% but his quality is 193for his level .
    Now look at my friend,his guy is much lower only 186% but huge physics n scored way way more than that balanced n much higher % guy. He has over 250% physical but his attack is much lower than the attack skill from another striker in his league...

Last edited by Peter Renn; 08-17-2017 at 11:07 AM.
    Niddhoeggr and ibangali like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast