Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The nationality of the player ... is it important ?

Pro
    The FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking - Ranking Table - FIFA.com

To those who are saying that the nationality doesn't matter, tell us

why top 11 displays a number of players from good countries at soccer far exceeding the number of players from bad countries at soccer ?
    why don't they just display players from different and ALL nationalities at equal numbers ?

and if the nationality of players is related to the nationality of managers and not to the ranking of fifa ...

why for example I never see players even with 3 stars from my country Lebanon although there are hundreds if not thousands of managers from Lebanon and I know at least 3 of them in my server who are always league winners ?!?!!

and why Palestine which is recognized by fifa as a country is not recognized by Nordeus ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Good analysis USARABAT.
    Some questions now :

1) Do you believe that if we rename a player, changing his nationality too, this has also some affection , triggering something hidden ?
    2) Playing 42 seasons so far, I can say I had two periods (like Picasso ). Renaming the players of the basic squad as Brazilian stars and legends and the 2nd period after break of 4-5 seasons, making a Dutch team.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...am-greece.html
    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...ik-oranie.html

Is this has some effect ? (as I had a very successful career
    or that all the players are from the same country ?

3) I have a facebook team so when I see that tomorrow i 'll have 2 new academy players, switch my nationality and instead of Greek players, get Germans or Spanish will it work ?
    i mean about the tokens academy player, not the 0T - he is useless anyway.

4) Khris has an Albanian player ( ). i don't care much bout his team but w are together in the same asso, trying to survive for third time at platinum.
    What do you suggest ?
    Rename him ? Sell him ? Bench him for asso games and take a loan one of my Dutch player ?

5) At old times I was in a GR T11 fb group and heard that myth about Serbian players.
    i mean, reading some posts "look what I got, a young nordgen Serbian player".
    Now of course nordeus is a multinational company so don't know if continues but
    You do believe that is more than a myth ?
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

4) Khris has an Albanian player ( ).

Don't put my Albanian boy in that xD You are a evil person Nik lol

Pro
    I am not very sure about the effects of changing the nationality because I have done it only few times. I think that the mother nationality of the player defines his abilities. changing it doesn't increase or decrease these abilities that were defined by the system at the time the player was invented. (This opinion is based on 5 trials to change nationality only).

Playing 42 seasons should make you more experienced than me unless you tank a lot however I would like to hear your observations regarding the changing of nationality since you have do it ... so what do you think ?

Regarding changing your nationality as a manager which of course changes the nationality of the youth academy , does it affect the abilities of your youth players ?
    i have no data to answer and i think most of us don't because most managers don't use youth players in their team since they are below the average level and tend to sell them or keep them on the benches just for the training bonus...

Regarding the Serbian / Irish/ Scottish / English and Welsh players ... I'm saying they are in general good players and this opinion is based on my experience with such nationalities. Is this related to Nordeus location ? I think so because its two branches are in UK and Serbia so it's employees are from there and it would be absurd if they
    don't push the abilities of players holding their nationality

I had bad experience with Indonesian / Thai / Egyptian / Saudi / Ethipian players to name few of weak nationalities that i tried and I learned not buy them even if they were above 90% and even at young ages because they let me down many times...

Now I only chose players from the top 20 countries according to FIFA ranking from Auction list.

If your name your player Messi he won't become any better.
    Bunzo and Altiplano like this.

Nik you won't like my team then lol

/\/\/\
    Last edited by achiie; 08-25-2017 at 06:50 AM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    The FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking - Ranking Table - FIFA.com

To those who are saying that the nationality doesn't matter, tell us

why top 11 displays a number of players from good countries at soccer far exceeding the number of players from bad countries at soccer ?
    why don't they just display players from different and ALL nationalities at equal numbers ?

and if the nationality of players is related to the nationality of managers and not to the ranking of fifa ...
    Politics aside I think there are more players based on the numbers of players from the respective countries. I also think some sort of average number of players is based on the actual number that play in big leagues. Take Africa, there are many Nigerians, Cameroonians Ghana etc beaause there are more professional players from these countries in real life then lets say Chad or Zimbabwe. Same from South America mostly Argentina, Brazil, Chile Uruguay. The USA is a large country yet I rarely see any. The naming is also random but based a lot of times on real players like "Gabriel Iniesta "Loic Ribery" etc etc.

I like this thread please keep going. Its amaze me how people go to such extend analizing this game. Good stuff Good laugh.
    Gabez Teh, Niddhoeggr and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I wanted only to discuss the factor of nationality of players not the number of games and seasons they play,
    because the more you keep a player the more he becomes effective and we know it by observation so you don't have to show off ...

if you really want to prove the opposite , i dare you to record BY VIDEO not screen shot how you win an awesome player with at least 2 positions and a special ability who hold a weak nationality in soccer according to FIFA ( from rank 50 to 190 )

btw Scottish ( also English Irish Welsh and Serbians) players are considered good because Nordeus has two branches in UK and Serbia

EXCEPTION

TOP 11 displays some awesome Israeli players in scout and auction list although israel is not strong in soccer at all ..
    The number of good israeli players offered by top 11 is over normal... more than Saudis and Egyptians which are better at soccer ...
    Anyhow this nationality can be labeled as an exception ...
    First: My player that i showed you WAS awesome in first season too! Second: You are talking like a heavy influenced conteo/conspiracy theory beleiver one.

edit: go and visit my topic (Form believer in my signature) and check my (i think) kuwaiti GK (retired). I kept him because he had good form from his 1st season and he kept that good form later with 1* (practicly he was MINUS 6-7-8*

tldr: i belive in programmed good form rather than nationality coz nationality just pure cosmetic!
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 08-25-2017 at 06:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12