Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Champions WTF match time

  1. #1
    Dreamer Nicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    362

    Champions WTF match time

    Come on guys are you serious??

    Champions FINAL scheduled 15 minutes after league's match??
    I've been knocked out from Cup for the same reason!!

    A match lasts 10 minutes, which means I have 2 minutes to set formation/orders and give them a lot of green packs.
    But 2 minutes are not enough.


    I know you are going to answer that it's just bad luck but please read the time of my last league matches before:

    18.58 - 16.48 - 18.58 - 18.49 - 17.59 - 18.50 -15.50 - 18.47 -14.57 - 18.53 - 22.15 - 18.53
    This is a new contest: find which one doesn't belong!

    Let me help you: the final is scheduled at 22.30!!

    F**k!
    Last edited by Nicky; 04-04-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

  2. #2
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Bro, this is what they do, they are trying to get you to spend money on tokens so that you change match time (if u are at home) or use green & blue packs to heal players but what really gets me is I will have my league game at 7ish & champs league at 9ish so the whole morning & afternoon is wasted they could have scheduled one of the matches then but I normally change it myself if I am at home but if I am away there is nothing you can do.
    aiureah likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  3. #3
    Pro Ro Edu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Huelva
    Posts
    904
    take a look at this time of match and lucky i manage to win it too
    Champions WTF match time-timeing-match.jpg

  4. #4
    Dreamer Nicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Bro, this is what they do, they are trying to get you to spend money on tokens so that you change match time (if u are at home) or use green & blue packs to heal players but what really gets me is I will have my league game at 7ish & champs league at 9ish so the whole morning & afternoon is wasted they could have scheduled one of the matches then but I normally change it myself if I am at home but if I am away there is nothing you can do.
    I must think so!
    Because its too strange that after a whole season with the leagues matches at the same time, they have changed the time on the day of the final and just a few minutes before the match starts
    Really, don't tell me it's a coincidence
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

  5. #5
    Dreamer Nicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    take a look at this time of match and lucky i manage to win it too
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	timeing match.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	4482
    in 2 minutes, using a mobile phone, I don't think I'll be able to change 8-9 players, change the orders and give green packs to three players who will play the secon match too

    how have you managed it?

    maybe I could set formation and strategy just focusing on the second match and use 120 seconds just to give players green packs...
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

  6. #6
    Famous Darth Sidious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Korriban
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    in 2 minutes, using a mobile phone, I don't think I'll be able to change 8-9 players, change the orders and give green packs to three players who will play the secon match too

    how have you managed it?

    maybe I could set formation and strategy just focusing on the second match and use 120 seconds just to give players green packs...
    Well using mobile phone is extremely difficult, I don't think you might even have sufficient time to feed them the greens. I really think you should take a pix and open a ticket to nordeus to ensure nothing like this happen again.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions


    View The Mighty Washi Team Stats


  7. #7
    Pro Ro Edu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Huelva
    Posts
    904
    if you cannot use a pc , then you got a problem , i had the same problem since i could not change the time of match for 2tokens !

    i hope you manage to do the changes and you will have 5 minutes between matches ! and only 2 to do the changes ,
    Good luck bro !

  8. #8
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    Don't worry about the formation and strategy, change that when the match starts and you are only at risk first few minutes of the game. Plan before the first match on which players you will use green packs, which players you will substitute, write it down and then do that in those 2 minutes. I managed to make changes from my phone in the same situation on 2 occasions. I planned everything in detail before the first match and hope that the injury doesn't mess up your plans. Good luck and I agree, very frustrating..

  9. #9
    Dreamer Nicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Well using mobile phone is extremely difficult, I don't think you might even have sufficient time to feed them the greens. I really think you should take a pix and open a ticket to nordeus to ensure nothing like this happen again.
    I know but I'll spend my weekend in Barcelona with some friends so the mobile phone will be my only way to play.
    Maybe I'll open a ticket but really don't think they care about it
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

  10. #10
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Oh man thats f**d up! This is "one-of-the-things" that makes this game lose its credibility..

    But, I hope you actually manage to win the CLl- trophy despite the time difference.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast