Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: manager levels

manager levels

i find it confusing how top11 comes up with manager levels. something seems broken. i have just seen this guy in auctions bidding like a lunatic with endless tokens. the picture shows he was formed today. how can he be level 17 when he is formed today? does it mean he was not really formed today but more likely a year ago and has been tanking for months ? if so, why does the game change the day formed info? all the stats don't add up, and he is throwing tokens around like confetti which suggests he was not formed today at all
    manager levels-wtf-football.png

Quote Originally Posted by jwoods View Post
    i find it confusing how top11 comes up with manager levels. something seems broken. i have just seen this guy in auctions bidding like a lunatic with endless tokens. the picture shows he was formed today. how can he be level 17 when he is formed today? does it mean he was not really formed today but more likely a year ago and has been tanking for months ? if so, why does the game change the day formed info? all the stats don't add up, and he is throwing tokens around like confetti which suggests he was not formed today at all
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf football.PNG 
Views:	61 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	87167
    Before there was a rule if you dont play top eleven for 3 months (I am not sure was it 3 or less) they shall delete your team and if you enter the game after that time you start from level 1 with new team. That rule made a lot of problems for higher levels cause they were not able to make league in new season (there was not enough teams). So they change it, if you quit game your club will stay. That guy just started playing again.

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This guy was out of the game for a long time.
    Today he decided to activate his account again.
    Probably he had a good stock of tokens from previous period and decided to re-build his team to catch the season.

lol
    same time
    MNK Kaskada and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    What I actually hates is that the game don't give a lot of advantage for those who are "professionals" over those who are "amateurs" ...
    both can level up whether they were champions or in position 8 and sometimes in position 14 at higher leagues which is UNFAIR.
    Why don't they bring up players from other servers or mix several servers together to create better leagues?