Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Is HARD ATTACKING good in any occasion or just a guarantee you will concede more!!!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    So forget what I said about troll results this season since I got knocked out by a club I destroyed in the league but apparently was stronger than Real Madrid and Barcelona combined in the Super League. Same old story my changes didn't have any effect, players missing open chances, strikers gets a yellow and a red in a matter of 5 minutes blah blah blah.
    The thing is in these moments of desperation the only thing you can do is hope for a goal so screw it and you play Hard Attacking. I can tell you every time I decide to play it, my match gets more miserable. It is guaranteed you will concede a goal or two. So what is the point, what does it do that is so different from normal attacking. There is no correlation between playing hard attacking and scoring more goals or anything if you are destined you can score 8 goals playing hard defending.
    Hard attacking can work but it's a very risky tactic.

What I think is happening (others i'm sure will disagree with my theory, but can't hurt bringing it up for discussion), is there are neutral orders and extreme orders. Extreme orders are more likely to get you a win as a 30% underdog or a loss as a 30% favorite, or create huge margins of victory/defeat. A neutral setup is balanced, so less likely to get crazy scorelines but helps keep the troll at bay. A more extreme setup, like hard attacking will provide more strategies by which an opponent can counter your system, but if you matchup well, i'll be an easy and convincing win more often.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-06-2017 at 07:00 PM.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12