Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Famous
    Lots of problems in the game. Mutant players a big issue. Tanking also a big issue. Come on nordeus sort it out. We shouldn't see individual players with individual skills over 500%. Nor should we see tanking teams over a certain overall % sweeping all before them. There needs to be some fairness in the game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There is also problem with 1% quality players, it's not clear what does it mean. For example on my level 335q is 100%, but 1% is 310q and below that, so 1% is 290q (<310q) - it should be -80%. I can see a big problem with that.

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    There is also problem with 1% quality players, it's not clear what does it mean. For example on my level 335q is 100%, but 1% is 310q and below that, so 1% is 290q (<310q) - it should be -80%. I can see a big problem with that.

You can see it exactly like that on IOS version. I believe Nordeus trying to tell you cannot afford to see it (Just kidding). Kidding aside, Android version is also glitchy (sometimes when you click on a player it shows 200+, which never happens on IOS version).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post

0% actually is the line to win the 1*, so 1% represent the attributes that are 1*+1% and less than this %.

Famous
    We need to keep campaigning for change. Eliminate mutant players. Also tanking for me which seems to divide some. Clear to me though it has no place in a realistic football game and has ruined associations

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You are not allowed to buy a player 180% (and it's understandable why) but you are allowed to train a player and give him 5000% to one skill,all the other skills at 1% and here comes the madness,this kind of players are shi**** on the normal skewed players..
    I've been playing this game for quite a long time and i have no hope that something not working will be fixed quickly,they just don't give a f*** about the issues that affect us,the players and that's a fact.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Never experienced the issue myself but I think this is something to fix with a matter of urgency.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #68
    Hey everyone,

As an update, we're continuing to work on players with elevated stats. I will share news when I have it, but it should be soon.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

As an update, we're continuing to work on players with elevated stats. I will share news when I have it, but it should be soon.
    For how long? I want to try it on creativity hehe...
    grubi125 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    For how long? I want to try it on creativity hehe...
    Don't make a pact with the devil ever =) (in other words don't try it)

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast