Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Nordeus are well aware of this btw.
    The captain of the Association my main team is in reported this a couple of months ago when we were thrashed by them.
    Seems Nordeus have no intention of stopping this Vietnamese trick.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Nordeus are well aware of this btw.
    The captain of the Association my main team is in reported this a couple of months ago when we were thrashed by them.
    Seems Nordeus have no intention of stopping this Vietnamese trick.
    In my last association we faced this trick as well. We lost 4-31. It's also important to note that we entered that association duel on a winning streak of 7 and after that defeat went on a winning streak of 37 consecutive association duels.

We had 1% gray stats skews as well, but where we differed was that our managers were buying 18 year olds from the TM and/or Youth Academy, some with below 5* quality and power-training them over the course of several seasons to get those skews. All our players were either from the academy or auction market. (p.s. in the case of the OP's post, a player purchased as a 3* 18 year old, trained with nothing but long run can create that player so the manager in question here might not be using the negotiation trick).

Our Vietnamese opponents on the other hand, had 1% skews on 18 and 19 year old players, with massive physical stats which is impossible on an 18 year old. Only way that can happen is if they're passing them up the ladder through negotiation. I thought this was illegal under the power-leveling clause under the new code of conduct, but I guess not.

We didn't have 1% gray stats on 18 year olds, maybe a 19 year old would have a stat or two at 1% if player was acquired as a 3* player w/ near 40% quality off the transfer market. But they had all grays and some white stats at 1% on such young players. It's pretty clear to me that they're trying to get access to lower level accounts, since a friend of mine had a Vietnamese Manager (was in association that beat us too) contact him in hopes my friend would give his account away. If they can find an abandoned gamer account, or trick someone into giving away login information, they might be able to power-train away with said managers rest packs and sell player through negotiations before the manager activates the password recovery system to regain control of their account.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-07-2017 at 10:12 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for sharing this information. Just to give you guys an update, we are aware of this and looking into it.

Yes very good and Christmas will soon be here.
    Just how long did the looking into it go on before something was done with the loans exploitation?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for sharing this information. Just to give you guys an update, we are aware of this and looking into it.
    This has been going on at least 2 months. A fellow association member when I played reported it when our association was beat by teams full of mo farah players (1% football skills and 1000% fitness etc). I have to question how the game engine treated such players as favourable in the first place and then also question why still not fixed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    jarharnamme likes this.

Hmm..Interesting

looking doesnt help fixing do.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo and jarharnamme like this.

I wrote my suggestion here.

Level: 61 (Server top level)
    Seasons played: 83
    Leagues: 54
    Champions Leagues: 26
    Cups 32
    Trebles 11
    Career started: 5/6/2011

Addicted
    Only things could be done is to fix a max cap like 400 or 500% to reduce this exploit . No under 400% because we all can bring a skill players above 300% by training them focus on some skills , so it would be unfair for us to reduce max cap into slower % i have several players with 300 near 400 % on white skills and i don't see who is the problem for the community .

But i agree > 500% become an exploit ...like this Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]-screenshot_20170911-170705.jpg

EDIT: this one knows how driblingIs this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]-screenshot_20170911-195119.jpg

Higher % value found Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]-screenshot_20170911-195157.jpg
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 09-11-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Well if quality of players would be based on single attributes then there would be no problem.

A player with 1% shooting would neve shoot.
    1% finishing never scores
    1% passing , all pase uncompleted
    1% defense, stops no oppo
    1% reflexes, gk eats burgers and all goals in

Unfortunately this trick exposed Nordeus really bad in my eyes as it proved what we were guessing and we did not like...

Attributes play no role, and this training system is as fake as Japanese Gozzila.

Right now my defender with highest defense attributes is a 4star player.
    In realistic terms this would not matter as he should be my best defender.
    But I kniw that this is not the case so I transformed him in bench waterboy
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 09-11-2017 at 09:16 PM.
    madflo19, ibangali, Bunzo and 2 others like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast