Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

no wonder i lost to underdog (about 80%) in final champion league last season that was ripped my treble target.

im not bother so much to check their individual player ability because i was marked as favorite and i thought i could win it easily with right formation.

but i actually lost. i only remember he is asian

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    no wonder i lost to underdog (about 80%) in final champion league last season that was ripped my treble target.

im not bother so much to check their individual player ability because i was marked as favorite and i thought i could win it easily with right formation.

but i actually lost. i only remember he is asian
    Well now you know where to look for.. but do not speculate.. you may have lost by a fair manager.
    Asians are not all scums.

So better not to blame with speculations.
    RedManc7 likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Well now you know where to look for.. but do not speculate.. you may have lost by a fair manager.
    Asians are not all scums.

So better not to blame with speculations.
    yeah, i'm also an asian anyway

Rookie
    Hmm a great way to escape %20 drop on qualities as well. Just pump up a specific skill with same drill all the way. Well %20 drop will certainly happen if promoted but mutant will remain mutant after it loses from %3000 - 1/5 = %2400

Hmm. As suggested by many , a cap should be integrated which is limited by lit skills' overall if not all. Second of all current mutants should be reformed to reflect that overall which means those mutant skills will return to 50 or so at max.

Finally, drilling the same training set should have a diminishing effect on training's outcome so that people would not be willing to initiate such regimes at all.

Well, let put my post from season 97 here (where it belong).

I dont know why did I start playing this game again. They shall never fix this game. I won 2 league games against same team (2:6 & 6:1). I saw what he is doing and I knew that it will be troll in Cup final. Troll is that his team is 40% weaker but he has players with trained fitness to over 1000%, strength over 600% and speed over 300%, everything else is on 1% quality. Will they ever fix that? Are you guys (managers, moderators, admins) know something more about this troll? He is not even watched cup final game (is that why he troll me: not watching, and why).

This are his players:

This are league games we played:

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

This thing gets out of our hand, is any fix on its way?

Admins? Anyone?
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @MNK Kaskada
    How did you win him in League ?
    Is he was tanking ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Well, let put my post from season 97 here (where it belong).

I dont know why did I start playing this game again. They shall never fix this game. I won 2 league games against same team (2:6 & 6:1). I saw what he is doing and I knew that it will be troll in Cup final. Troll is that his team is 40% weaker but he has players with trained fitness to over 1000%, strength over 600% and speed over 300%, everything else is on 1% quality. Will they ever fix that? Are you guys (managers, moderators, admins) know something more about this troll? He is not even watched cup final game (is that why he troll me: not watching, and why).

I would perhaps have more sympathy if he had a team in the normal high quality range of say 120-140%. 173%!!!
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-11-2017 at 06:29 PM.
    RedManc7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I would perhaps have more sympathy if he had a team in the normal high quality range of say 120-140%. 173%!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    173% is my team, didn't play this game for 5 seasons. Level 63 so I have a lot of greens. Do you think it's posible to play with team 120% at this level, you don't know how it goes at highest levels So I invest my nerves in that 173% (not money), and you think it's fair. FY

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @MNK Kaskada
    How did you win him in League ?
    Is he was tanking ?
    He is not tanking, he is second.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast