Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

So just who will be the right person to give us an explaination? I just to tired to be hearing this kind of stuff and end with no answer. Why do we even have this suggestion thread??

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    It will take times , like with the loan trick , so be patient and be cool

I don't get anyone who plays just for the Association, What is the point, you play in association to win tokens so that you can invest them and try to win the actual competitions. Association matches aren't even fun and they are just destroying more an already broken feature.
    Bunzo likes this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    I did not think this that way, I thought fitness affect players because of their conditions last longer, however as I see now It is even more complicated issue, simple fix of loan exploitation was implemented after 6 months or so. I bet fixing this would take at least 1 year for Nordeus since changing all components of the system may be needed as OP mentioned. But most of all, will these exploiters be punished? Or will they only be punished when they try to sell their accounts and Nordeus are provided pictures that proves they really sell? Because, it is quite clear no one could expose this by trying, it would take much time and greens to do that and I repeat no one would do it for nothing or for only trying to see how his players would play.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 09-12-2017 at 10:43 AM.

One quick solution is to gathere all the Vietnamese, Chinese and Indonesians in a different asociation tournaments and other competitions.

The same with the Turks and some other asso group who have 5-10 K' loans and their teams are tanking.
    Bunzo and RedManc7 like this.

Another solution is to report those teams to facebook.
    As I have read, to make easier a player with low/high skills, they buy/sell from another team - but it's the same person.
    So it must be only from facebook , playing in the same server and not a google account .
    That means one of the two or more fb accounts are fake.

and facebook can close them as they protect better their product than nordeus.
    khris and Bunzo like this.

Rookie
    when i use cash to purchase a player i get no satisfaction of winning, but i do it because i cannot train everyday

these guys just cheat
    very annoying when they appear in your cup list, as they have knocked me out when i have not won etc
    jarharnamme likes this.
    League Champion - 25 titles
    League Runnerup -

Champions League Winners - 10 titles

Cup Winner - 9 titles
    Cup Runnerup -
    Cup Semi Finalist -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    paying 699 tokens for high q scouts but get thrashed by a team with "mutant" players
    lol

Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]-messi-mutant.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Messi is the true example of a player with the "hidden talent"
    USARABAT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    paying 699 tokens for high q scouts but get thrashed by a team with "mutant" players
    lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Messi mutant.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	87467
    "dribble me if you dare"

Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]-gazza.jpg
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast