Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

I'll leave this for the guy who can't read/post on this forum because of my small d***
    The last time i saw something like you I've flushed it lol
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    All i will say is this. Wherever there has been a loophole or exploit in this game, many users have used it. And then even more genuine users feel they have to use it to keep up. Answer....nordeus close the bloody loopholes and create a competition where everyone strives to win. Lord justice has spoken lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    i think it's the only way , coz all other suggestions i've read on this forum ( and yes i keep visiting this forum despite many post are boring ,ect ... ) are totally unfair and can not take in consideration all individual cases !

PS : and for the person who like answer my post , you will reconnize you , you are nothing for me , i do't pay attention to you ( it's the last time i post for your little personn ) , you can make your signature in XXL format , i don't pay attention for you , small d**** lol
    At least you recognize my inventiveness trying to suggest, despite how difficult is at the end see many of these slight changes implemented...

PS: Suddenly Santa Claus has lost the map to find your house this Christmas, pray for him to see your big d*** from the sled at 2km high to locate you.^^
    Last edited by khris; 10-29-2017 at 12:28 AM.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

"""""""""

Every correction and action for improvement is always welcome.

But if I may criticize a bit, I find solution given weak and pretty easy..
    So easy that I am not sure why it took so long to be given.

Also it is a solution that puts individual skill even in more doubt.
    What is is visually displayed is not the real quality...? This is a bit of step back.
    It may tackle the issue with the "mutant" players, but points out that we should not give much attention to skills.

I want to train a player with 500% shooting + efficiency, and yes I expect such player to have 90% efficiency...
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I can see that the problem is fixed.
    I played vs a full mutant team in asso this weekend and won the 2nd leg 4-2.
    Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]-asso-3-won-mutants.jpg

I 'm thinking that is right to close this thread as it has no meaning and probably future posts gonna be out of topic (tanking, training-skills and some not so appropriate dialogue between some members).
    So let's keep for one day, only for some examples - if anyone played vs a mutant team and lost twice in a weird way.

Thanks for staying in topic
    Bunzo and dsio like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Then please open a thread about training/skills and mechanics of the game. I want to say something on this too, especially to Clo, it's very clear that Nordeus can't pull it off, this may be because of not only their amateurishness but also they may not want it, maybe they like to mock people. But of course should be fixed if really attributes do nothing and it's very much for Nordeus to create a new engine, my suggestion is after sometime when those mutant players are finished, remove all the attributes since they do nothing, and make some DEF/ATT/PHY drills, all of them very hard, and as every drill will have the same effect, with that way, they won't mock the people, but if they want to mock with cosmetic things there's nothing we can say. Sure, I prefer this game with real simulation engine in which every move I do has a particular affect like in PES CM.

P.S: Some may be annoyed and ask why I still play this game because of comparing this with another game. Answer is simple, I love the F2P feature of TE, and other one takes much more time while I only spend maximum 4 or 5 hours in this game and becomes boring after some time because of being mostly arcade game rather than fully multiplayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-31-2017 at 05:49 AM.

There are at least 10 older threads about skills.
    I remember that I said at least 10 times in different posts, that individual skills don't matter - lol
    Lets close here the mutants issue.
    After all, T11 2018 is coming and who knows if this system (skills. training, bonus ...) will still exist.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Then please open a thread about training/skills and mechanics of the game. I want to say something on this too, especially to Clo, it's very clear that Nordeus can't pull it off, this may be because of not only their amateurishness but also they may not want it, maybe they like to mock people. But of course should be fixed if really attributes do nothing and it's very much for Nordeus to create a new engine, my suggestion is after sometime when those mutant players are finished, remove all the attributes since they do nothing, and make some DEF/ATT/PHY drills, all of them very hard, and as every drill will have the same effect. At least with that way, they won't mock the people, but if they want to mock with cosmetic things there's nothing we can say. Sure, I prefer this game with real simulation engine in which every move I do has a particular affect like in PES CM.

P.S: Some may be annoyed and ask why I still play this game because of comparing this with another game. Answer is simple, I love the F2P feature of TE, and other one takes much more time while I only spend maximum 4 or 5 hours in this game and becomes boring after some time because of being mostly arcade game rather than fully multiplayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I play PES CM also. However TEs strongest usp is the user 2 user action. Which is why I'm puzzled they allow dormant users 2 act as bots. They should remove users from competition when no login for 28 days. Make things more active. Merge levels where necessary if short of players. Bot teams should only exist on level 1 as a necessary means of beginning game which acts as a practice level.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

you see ?
    Already 2/2 posts out of topic - lol

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast