Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you see ?
    Already 2/2 posts out of topic - lol
    Sorry mate. Close thread

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Mine was not out of topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they fixed all about mutant players, still there is problem. I will just put 2 pictures here. Just look to main attributes in those two pictures. The old version rules were much better.

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

I was writing here that there is a huge problem with 1% quallity of attributes. For example, can you count overal defence quallity for this player. (1+1+142+209+1)/5=1. Why is that so? We all know why, it's becuse those are not 1%. So how can this affect the game, simple, the manager of that player use less amount of green packs to get even better player than some 9* players.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I don't think they fixed all about mutant players, still there is problem. I will just put 2 pictures here. Just look to main attributes in those two pictures. The old version rules were much better.

I don't see where is the problem with the screenshots ? You compare an old players which is yours to a young one who has 3 seasons behind him . Ha , ok he has better skils than yours , but first of all he is not at all a " mutant " players , it would be abusive to call him like that and secondly it is not our faults if you don't know how to train well a players !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I don't see where is the problem with the screenshots ? You compare an old players which is yours to a young one who has 3 seasons behind him . Ha , ok he has better skils than yours , but first of all he is not at all a " mutant " players , it would be abusive to call him like that and secondly it is not our faults if you don't know how to train well a players !!!!!
    It's something called "making mulltiple accounts on level 1, 2, 3 and then transfering players from level 1 to level 2 and finally to level 3". Not really playing on those accounts, just made them to buy 3* player, than use those 120 tokens and 70 green packs (after he spend he will delete that account and make another to do it all again, no problem). Than that player is sold to level 2 team, trained there (after that deleted) and sold to level 3....

No problem this can go further, to level 4, 5,...

And there is no problem, nice.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

MNK, these are not mutants. As far as I understand what mutant is engine detects a quality of a player through certain columns or highest value column.

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-31-2017 at 09:01 AM.

Soon, we all going to start playing from level 1, with mulltiple account just to have strong teams for assotiations games.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    MNK, these are not mutants. As far as I understand what mutant is engine detects a quality of a player through certain columns or highest value column.

That's what I am complaining for. Who makes that engine. Exactly. I am just saying there are still holes in this game, there are still ways to cheat. Nordeus never fixing everything. Old version of the game had better engine, that's a fact.

If we can win them, should we join them?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast