Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have an update for you guys here.

We've limited the effects of these players on Live Matches. You will still see the high attribute percentages of those players on your local client, but their effects on matches will not reflect those figures, rather 340% at most (In the case that the attribute over exceeds that value).

Thanks for your patience while we worked on this. Let us know if you have any questions.
    Saucy, how about looking into troll results and mechanics too. But I congratulate the devs this time since they have taken action so quickly. I should say I didn't expect it. Bravo for this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Famous
    Hey everyone,

We've limited the effects of these players on Live Matches. You will still see the high attribute percentages of those players on your local client, but their effects on matches will not reflect those figures, rather 340% at most (In the case that the attribute over exceeds that value).

Thanks for your patience while we worked on this. Let us know if you have any questions.
    Thanks for the update Saucy. Looking forward to seeing my team play better in associations v teams full of usain bolt players. Are TE actively looking at anything that would minimise the effects of players who tank many seasons in a row?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Hey everyone,

Kudos to the Devs on this one.
    Although I feel that 340% is a little low.
    I have a player for 10 seasons now....most of his key white attributes are above 400%.
    But, I will take this over having to face 1000% attributes!!
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Famous
    Did a second team to test it and my old GK having 350+ Fit... THAT'S my LUCK

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean.Monico View Post
    I still think 340% is too much. Maybe it should be limited to 200% or even less ;O
    Maybe one percent !

Addicted
    Hey everyone,

Question is : that this 340% value represent the old 20 points limit between two groups of skills like in the old top eleven ?

Hey everyone,

thank you nordeus or top11 or whoever for fixing this ****!
    i've had enough of this mutant training player and today i beat the **** out of that guy and dump his ass out of the cup.
    oh that sweet smell of justice, here i show some of the guy insanely stat and look at his latest cup match rating. only 5! lol
    oh and go kiss your treble every season goodbye

Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]-viet1.jpgIs this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]-viet2.jpgIs this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]-viet3.jpg
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-28-2017 at 06:34 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

340? Why not 330 or 350?

Apprentice
    Hey everyone,

Since you have finally acknowledged that the attributes have nothing to do with the names and that they can write one for example 1000+ and you count it as 340, I have a question as long as you make the players more foolish?
    So someone who trains the striker for shooting and finishing 500, counts on him 340, although he spent a lot of green to get it, so you're stealing publicly what managers have invested in these players.

The game is falling apart, intentional repeaters of the league is a huge part, the number of those who trained in the above mentioned way has increased and this has worked because of YOUR ERROR, and now all those who have well-trained players are losing due to this mistake, again YOUR MISTAKE. You better think of something against intentional repetition of the level, although for that I already told you a simple solution.

At least you have finally admitted that you are stealing from the managers.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sre10 View Post
    Since you have finally acknowledged that the attributes have nothing to do with the names and that they can write one for example 1000+ and you count it as 340, I have a question as long as you make the players more foolish?
    So someone who trains the striker for shooting and finishing 500, counts on him 340, although he spent a lot of green to get it, so you're stealing publicly what managers have invested in these players.

The game is falling apart, intentional repeaters of the league is a huge part, the number of those who trained in the above mentioned way has increased and this has worked because of YOUR ERROR, and now all those who have well-trained players are losing due to this mistake, again YOUR MISTAKE. You better think of something against intentional repetition of the level, although for that I already told you a simple solution.

At least you have finally admitted that you are stealing from the managers.
    I totally understand your point of view , as for people who have spend tons of greens to get those original skills players which is an original and creative way of training instead of " conventional " way of training and managing , but you know people here hate what is original and non conventional way of playing this game ( and their excuses is that TE seems like an arcade game and it must be more realistic , holy**** i want to tell them to leave their screens and to shot in a ball lol ) , there is a ton of moaners who activly and daily " militate " here to avoid all new way of playing , training , managing . These are " short minded " people ( and they could call you a troll'if you not belong to their group ) , and basically nordeus finally tended to hear them , so it is a typical low leveling state of mind and for the entire game !
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 10-28-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast