Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Hehehe I forgot. Tanking is the next problem to fix, I have no idea how. Playing League, CL and Cup with mixed levels (like in asso) would be fair.

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    For me the best is close the training for 7*+ players if one don't promoted last season... maybe with some exception in the top server, but.... something like this xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    For me the best is close the training for 7*+ players if one don't promoted last season... maybe with some exception in the top server, but.... something like this xD
    I would like that. And yes there should be exception in top server because they tank when ever there aren't enough clubs to make league on next level.

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    7* isn't fair, they should set it as stops 115% if they implement a thing like this, quite fair and maximum +1 levels, I will blow em all up this way. Active managers will lose 20% too, so probably after manipulating the draw all the obstacles will not be there for me lol. Very nice suggestion Khris, but if it's max 115% lol.

@MNK Kaskada I don't have normally any problem with tankers if they don't exploit the system, that's Roger Llyod Lord Justice you had in a discussion with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Apprentice
    Who doesn't pass the level in two seasons isn't active at all or intentionaly losing. They just need to reset that teams to 3-4-5* in the third season.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

What if team has 180% quality and start tanking, is that tanking? I did that. And I know a lot of teams did same.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    What if team has 180% quality and start tanking, is that tanking? I did that. And I know a lot of teams did same.
    In this case you will have no options to train if the training is closed at 7*... but I understand that is a complex situation.... maybe another solution is relate the associations prizes with the official -league, cup, cl/sl - trophies won.... so, do a proportional amount of tokens as prize for the assos, related with the achievements during the season...

...xD

Apprentice
    If you intentionaly losing to stay in the league to keep your %, of course it is tanking.
    I don't know what a pleasure it is, this is a competitive game. Goal is to win as much as possible. Especially miserable are those who tank and playing just assoc.

They can create assoc for tankers with name 'who is better tanker'.

Addicted
    In this case you will have no options to train if the training is closed at 7*... but I understand that is a complex situation.... maybe another solution is relate the associations prizes with the official -league, cup, cl/sl - trophies won.... so, do a proportional amount of tokens as prize for the assos, related with the achievements during the season...

...xD
    i think it's the only way , coz all other suggestions i've read on this forum ( and yes i keep visiting this forum despite many post are boring ,ect ... ) are totally unfair and can not take in consideration all individual cases !

PS : and for the person who like answer my post , you will reconnize you , you are nothing for me , i do't pay attention to you ( it's the last time i post for your little personn ) , you can make your signature in XXL format , i don't pay attention for you , small d**** lol

Rookie
    The easiest way (talking about programming) to end the abuse of tanking is to make everyone lose 20% no matter the final position in the league.
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    every second tanking season was my suggestion.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast