Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: GUIDE to avoid higher level draw in CUP or CL

GUIDE to avoid higher level draw in CUP or CL

This is a problem for many and for a lot of time I thought of it as a bug, but now I think that Nordeus is aware and likes the situation. If you have a high rated team you will end up in higher level competitions which will make people want to spend to stay competitive. On the other hand if you lower your quality you will need to spend for reinforcements in the next season.

The point of this thread is to gather as much info and links to other threads you guys have on the topic to have a guide on how to avoid being on a higher level competition.
    I know about the 2 ones I mentioned, are there more? Should we keep players for longer times and not rush to replace them with better ones every season? Is there anyone who plays on the same level without doing any tricks? What might be the optimal value of the team ?
    I'm interested on this topic a lot right now since it is killing my desire to look forward to the next season. I don't want to tank but if I have no option I will just stay level with the players I have hoping to get on a better draw.

Please share your wisdom,, thx

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    KenoticFC, achiie and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thx Niko

Pro
    if your team was 105-110% at the end of the season and you were 1st in the league you won't face much strong teams next season
    if your team was like 115-125 % " " " " " " " " "" "" " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "" " " " " " " there will be high chances that you face much stronger teams

you should be aware that you will be able to buy players who would be 119% from auction
    but if your team was placed among ACTIVE managers from a higher league they will be able to buy 139% players next season.

To sum up my experience : keep your team below 115% at the end of each season to avoid being placed among ACTIVE managers from a higher league with power more than 120% and a chance to improve their teams to 139% from their auction list

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    if your team was 105-110% at the end of the season and you were 1st in the league you won't face much strong teams next season
    if your team was like 115-125 % " " " " " " " " "" "" " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "" " " " " " " there will be high chances that you face much stronger teams

you should be aware that you will be able to buy players who would be 119% from auction
    but if your team was placed among ACTIVE managers from a higher league they will be able to buy 139% players next season.

To sum up my experience : keep your team below 115% at the end of each season to avoid being placed among ACTIVE managers from a higher league with power more than 120% and a chance to improve their teams to 139% from their auction list
    Go on then explain to me where I can buy at auction players at 119% ? Im just not aware of this
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Pro
    the first day of each new season you will be able to buy 99 % players = which are seen 119 % ( + 20 % ) before the begin of the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    the first day of each new season you will be able to buy 99 % players = which are seen 119 % ( + 20 % ) before the begin of the new season.
    Something is getting lost in translation here.
    You said you can buy 119% players from auction which obviously you cannot.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Pro
    I said : you should be aware that you will be able to buy players who would be 119% from auction

I used the future tense ... that means when you see ea player who is 119% in your current level you can't buy it but when you go to the higher level you can buy a player with same power from auction.

Pro
    anyhow don't stop on few grammatical things but look at the whole concept/idea which I hope is clear
    Bunzo likes this.

The would be is nothing to do with it as they are 99% players
    Palash Mitra likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast