Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: GUIDE to avoid higher level draw in CUP or CL

Kto
    This season I am in my level cl and +1 cup. The top teams in both competitions have around the same power, but +1 cup seems easier to play. 120% teams in the 4th week must be anyhow active and spending at least time, while 100% in cup (which is seen as 120 by me) is nothing special, so I was able to crush them so far.
    So from my experiences the level debate isnt really important, I even prefer +1 lvl instead my level (same power).
    The only argument against it could be, that teams+1lvl can buy 99% or even scouts which, but I see it as almost irrelevant, because I am more and more convinced about the importance of white skills.
    Last edited by Kto; 09-10-2017 at 12:30 PM.

i been playing +1 every season for i dont know how long. I been in the final every season except for 2 a winning most of it. So i dont really think +1or 2 really have huge advantage except for quality rating.
    I agree with Kto actually is more of player to player quality. This season my team is thrashing +1team higher is quality. The different is obvious my player is much much better in term of skill quality.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    This season I am in my level cl and +1 cup. The top teams in both competitions have around the same power, but +1 cup seems easier to play. 120% teams in the 4th week must be anyhow active and spending at least time, while 100% in cup (which is seen as 120 by me) is nothing special, so I was able to crush them so far.
    So from my experiences the level debate isnt really important, I even prefer +1 lvl instead my level (same power).
    The only argument against it could be, that teams+1lvl can buy 99% or even scouts which, but I see it as almost irrelevant, because I am more and more convinced about the importance of white skills.
    Vietnamese people does not agree with this post
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I said : you should be aware that you will be able to buy players who would be 119% from auction

I used the future tense ... that means when you see ea player who is 119% in your current level you can't buy it but when you go to the higher level you can buy a player with same power from auction.
    What on earth are you talking about, buddy? A 99% player on the last day of auction is 79% the next day. A 119% on the last day is 99% the next day.

Where do you see 119% players in auction? >_>

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Something is getting lost in translation here.
    You said you can buy 119% players from auction which obviously you cannot.
    What he meant is If a manager in your UCL/ CUP a higher level than you buy a 99% player, you'll see the player as 119%.
    Palash Mitra and Niddhoeggr like this.

Famous
    I had a 107% team this morning, this is it now (58%) to make sure I will be in the same level in Cup/CL. Kept my three best players and sold the rest.
    I wont be seeded in the Cup, that's the only worry, so I'll be playing a high 5* team in the first round. As long as I can bolster my squad early tomorrow (and the new market makes that a lot easier than it used to be) I should be fine.
    GUIDE to avoid higher level draw in CUP or CL-manipulate.jpg
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

LOL...You can't buy an 119% player unless it's from scouts ****s....Not this season, not next season. not previous season...Yeah I'm a ****er but I say things how they are...Stop confusing new managers with bs posts...really now??!! HAHA....And yes Again no troll results this season and my 9th treble...Hate me curse me, I'm better than special one hahahahahaaa
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    if your team was 105-110% at the end of the season and you were 1st in the league you won't face much strong teams next season
    if your team was like 115-125 % " " " " " " " " "" "" " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "" " " " " " " there will be high chances that you face much stronger teams

you should be aware that you will be able to buy players who would be 119% from auction
    but if your team was placed among ACTIVE managers from a higher league they will be able to buy 139% players next season.

To sum up my experience : keep your team below 115% at the end of each season to avoid being placed among ACTIVE managers from a higher league with power more than 120% and a chance to improve their teams to 139% from their auction list
    I understand what you're saying and the way u're saying it. I'm feel special now lol

Is a theme of perspective.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12