Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.14 - 14th of September

Famous
    That's a hell of a good update and I did not even notice the club history stuff ! I resisted with my main team but I clicked on the free one to get an AMC/ST with PK SA. In the low 6s though. I will definitely use the 399 pack when I build my monster team in 2 seasons. On paper, looks better than the 699 one. Please report if one of you chooses it!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 09-14-2017 at 11:03 AM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Yes man! I have been expecting an update like this for a long time! You just copy the elements of PES CM but it is very tasty!

Congrats Nordeus,
    You pleased me again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I actually suggested something similar several times, it's a good addition finally and I like it. There's still space to make it better though.
    At the moment I'm not that lucky in associations and I keep getting demoted from platinum to gold, so I don't have a constant stream of 100T, but if I had I would hire the 699 Scout.
    Maybe give more than just 3 options, or like you said better bonuses. I think it might have a future and not just for 43 days.
    We can repeat for first time in platinium of we obtain 31 points, hope we can do it xD

Despite all would not be bad to don't relate this option to the scouts and really thinking again in it, have 18 or 19 age players of 7*+ really would change the whole situation tho... the margin is big and can be related to the academy in the future or be expanded in some different ways.
    Needed something like this after the market change.

This is way too expensive. For 700 tokens you can buy 8 recommendations. You can even buy rests and make the players YOU choose to be at least 8 stars. Its nice having an element of surprise i guess but not when its not rewarding. Considering the players you get could be be old, or not in the positions you need, or 6 stars or combinations of the above senarios, i believe its not worthwhile.
    lespa likes this.

Remember that the history have the data recorded from 02 february 2014 (found a pic in ma team showcase page 37)

Then too think that 699T are 1 player 7-9* and +3 players 6-9* the cost is relative, hope the engine will be benevolent.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    That's a hell of a good update and I did not even notice the club history stuff ! I resisted with my main team but I clicked on the free one to get an AMC/ST with PK SA. In the low 6s though. I will definitely use the 399 pack when I build my monster team in 2 seasons. On paper, looks better than the 699 one. Please report if one of you chooses it!
    I will do that next season. But from my experience in PES CM, I guess it's better to buy 699 one. It's logic is like if you pay more, you get better. By the way I have no idea how scout engine will work on TE. Well, we'll see. It may work based on your squad though because I got 7* DC-DMC of which I have 3 with same q in my squad.

I just hope that one day I will be able to see my friend's trophies as well.

Yeah I jumped the gun to test the feature. So got a 6* (104%) 23 yo DMR DMC with Playmaker. So not bad for a free. If only it were next season. Heh

Thank you so, so much for Club History !

As for the 399 & 699 gamble. I like where it's headed, but not where it's at. As usual, the update is good, the lack of info & details isn't.

Are these as all other scouts, 22+ year olds? Assuming that I get a 8* & 3x 7.5* 2w yo players, apart from the instant buy aspect, it's definitely much more expensive than reco.

4x 7* reco is 316 tokens & it would cost much less than 383 tokens to take them all to 8*. This new system is good for building a monster team overnight if anyone has the tokens to spare. But not for those looking for bargain buys.

But like I said, I like the direction it's heading. Especially the player exchange aspect, as now my old stars are actually worth some tokens. Even my worst 25 yo 7* is worth 37 tokens, instead of a stupid cash sale. That's an awesome change !

Would prefer to have some options for recommendations though. Also, if we can get any guarantees whether the scouts will be less than 22 yo, then it would make the gamble worthwhile. Thanks !

Ooh and I like the new splash screen. Hah

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

@Saussy May you please address the scout storage as well, this would be a very well feature too.

VIP
    Finally...

[Official] Top Eleven v5.14 - 14th of September-1ab.jpg

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast