Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: Celebrating Club History returning: show your all time stats!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    You 're not even close to my reserves

]

...¬¬' but I talk of main teams not reserves, I too can try to check my cheerleaders and ask them how they'r doing lol

My humble stats:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It'll be a long time until I reach 100 losses

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Come on! post it cant wait
    Here we go !

96,21 % winning rate

Level 19 till today ! 15 trebles !!!!

You mirin' ??? lol

Celebrating Club History returning: show your all time stats!-screenshot_20170917-103647.jpg
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 09-17-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Here we go !

96,21 % winning rate

You mirin' ??? lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170917-103647.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	87714
    Celebrating Club History returning: show your all time stats!-give-man-cookie.jpg

Good job^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Here we go !
    96,21 % winning rate
    You mirin' ??? lol
    Wow, unbelieveable stat!

- Can you please explain your strategy for each season? Do you buy 1/2/3/4 etc new players? Do you grow them, how exactly? Do you buy scouts? etc.

- How do you avoid being put in +1 CL/CUP competitions? Once, I power trained my team to 120% for beginning of season, that season I won treble, but next season I got +2 CL, +1 CUP and league full of tankers with 140% rating - so that season I did not won a shait... how do you avoid that?

- And finally, what tactics do you use in details? Are you using same tactics, that constantly work or do you always change to counter your opponents? Any general advices on how do you set up your tactics, would be much appreciated!

Thank you for your time to answer and help your comrades!
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

After 21 seasons:

93,9% winning rate
    96,7% unbeaten

13 triples

Celebrating Club History returning: show your all time stats!-alltimestats.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    After 21 seasons:

93,9% winning rate
    96,7% unbeaten

13 triples
    What the hell?? You are gods!

Nash, for you same questions, please share your knowlegde!

- Can you please explain your strategy for each season? Do you buy 1/2/3/4 etc new players? Do you grow them, how exactly? Do you buy scouts? etc.

- How do you avoid being put in +1 CL/CUP competitions? Once, I power trained my team to 120% for beginning of season, that season I won treble, but next season I got +2 CL, +1 CUP and league full of tankers with 140% rating - so that season I did not won a shait... how do you avoid that?

- And finally, what tactics do you use in details? Are you using same tactics, that constantly work or do you always change to counter your opponents? Any general advices on how do you set up your tactics, would be much appreciated!
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

Quote Originally Posted by ZeDzy View Post
    What the hell?? You are gods!

Nash, for you same questions, please share your knowlegde!

-) take a look at this post -> I still do like I descriped. Max 3 player per season (last season, because of that event). Most of the time, only 1 new player (sometimes nobody).
    ~80% of the player are from auctions, 20% from negotiations (sometimes there are pretty nice guys).

-) I don't care about +1L Cup/CL (like my sig says: I don't manipulate the draw). I start ~120% and I'm in every season at +1L Cup/CL: just take a look
    Last season, CL final won against 10% stronger oppo 4:0. Just using the strenght of my team/weakness of my opponent.

-) I don't use every game same tactics/formation. But... I use ~95% of all games wingers: ML/MR or AML/AMR. Only 3 games last season I played narrow formation (4-1-2n-0-3).

two advices:
    -) Try to find your squad. If you have a good squad, keep the players as long as possible and replace only 1-2 per season. So, you know, if a new one fits into the team or if he is crap.
    f.e.: last season I bought 2 ST, only Limeza stayed, because he fits in the team. He "won" (he scored 3/3 and assisted the most important goal) two important games. The other one, was rated with ~6,8 after 5 games, so... good bye.
    -) pray, you can watch a lot of videos for green packs.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend