Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Exchange **** players for scout

Pro
    well many users don't care about cash as they are stocking billions after billions ...
    If you have 2 GK in your team or lets say three, the engine WON'T offer you more GKs !! the engine offer you players according to your need not randomly
    Complaints can force them to return the tokens otherwise you can sue them according to the local /regional consumer law for fraud and get a compensation ... they won't jeopardize their reputation in the media and believe me you will get the tokens back just before you open the file

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    What is gonna be the fraud in this case? Is pretty much like you are gonna sue a company like Panini for not giving you the sticker you was looking for an in exchange you received another card you already have.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 09-15-2017 at 05:42 AM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

"The engine offer you players according to your need not randomly"

lol

Pro
    come on bunzo
    Did the engine offer you a GK if you have 3 GKs in your team ? be honest !

if your team doesn't have any striker or mid center the engine will offer you a striker or mid center ...

that's what i meant when i said that the engine offers players according to your need ... which means your team's need not what you wish
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-15-2017 at 05:54 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    What is gonna be the fraud in this case? Is pretty much like you are gonna sue a company like Panini for not giving you the sticker you was looking for an in exchange you received another card you already have.

if they sold your team MORE THAN three scout GKs without your prior approval , yes you can have a solid ground to build a case based on fraud ...

when you buy a scout player from Nordeus, you are protected by the consumer law.

Know your rights but if you don't believe that the law can protect you, it's your problem
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-15-2017 at 06:11 AM.

Many times i have been offered gk even when i had 2 and 3 gk's

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    anyway we are now getting too far from the main idea whic is trying to exchange 14 players bought from auction for 14 tokens with one from scout to see how many tokens we still need to pay or if it's going to be for free.

so if you are hesitant or afraid , don't be negative or pessimistic in your replies just to keep some hope for some volunteers

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Many times i have been offered gk even when i had 2 and 3 gk's
    That was your assistant choice ... moreover you had the choice to buy it or no .... right ?

now we are talking about something else ... scouts offered by the Engine not by the assistant ... so let's give it a try /chance before we judge so fast ?

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    That was your assistant choice ... moreover you had the choice to buy it or no .... right ?

now we are talking about something else ... scouts offered by the Engine not by the assistant ... so let's give it a try /chance before we judge so fast ?
    And what about you were talking before?lol

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

GAME OVER

13 players,one was 22T,it was the free one i got (gk 104% lol)

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

GAME OVER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast