Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Exchange **** players for scout

Pro

Exchange **** players for scout

Okay let's see if this way work to get a good deal... we need few volunteers

Buy from auction 14 **** players ( 4 - 5 stars that you don't care about ) for 1 token each = Spend 14 tokens

Now go to the new scout offers and check how many tokens you still need to get the Scout player(s) or if it can be done for free !

Kindly take screen shots for the exchange process.
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-15-2017 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Okay let's see if this way work to get a good deal... we need few volunteers

Buy from auction 15- 20 **** players ( 4 - 5 stars that you don't care about ) for 1 token each = Spend 15-20 tokens

Now go to the new scout offers and check how many tokens you still need to get the Scout player(s) or if it can be done for free !

Kindly take screen shots for the exchange process.

The min players that your squad can have is 14, now the max is 28 players inside, you need to do the deal at the moment with all players that you want to use to reduce the tokens price so max. players that can be used to reduce this are 14... so you use 14 players for what? 1 6-8*? ....something is wrong here xD

Pro
    okay let's say 14 players - 1 token for each ... 14 tokens total = how many tokens you still need to get the scout ?
    khris likes this.

Pro
    if you exchange 14 players ( 14 tokens ) + let's say 10/20 tokens as I hope to get a 6 stars scout player at the beginning of the season ....
    you repeat the same process three times ( 3 * (14+20) = 102 tokens for three scouts !

if you exchange 14 players ( 14 tokens ) + let's say 10/20 tokens as I hope to get a 6 stars scout player at the beginning of the season ....
    you repeat the same process three times ( 3 * (14+20) = 102 tokens for three scouts !
    Lets see how this will work and the experiments that people will try lol

14 for 1.... so lets say one use 14 players to obtain 1... for free again because exist the option to use actual players with contract... so u have 1 scout +14... so you try to go for 13 + players that should cost 1T... lets say 5* gives you 10T...

Not sure, my actual group of subs that are 13and have 2* to 6* costs all 151T so... still pending to discover if the prices are fixed so, 1 free scout, then 119T and then 119 again or price rises and, see the luck of the people searching for 1T players lol

Sure we will se amazing stories soon xD

Pro
    If you care a lot about substitutes and you don't want to sacrifice them ... that's another story.

As for my team , I always depend on 11 players + 3 substitutes and the rest of my players are just for training bonus ...

If the exchange that I was suggesting above works for free or even for 10-20 tokens it would be a great deal.
    Once you get the scout you put him on starters so you will always have 14 spots and the opportunity to sell 14 players.
    and you continue the process as much as you have tokens...

Again if it works , it would be much cheaper than buying a scout directly for 39-49-59-69-79 tokens - don't you think so ?

Again if it works , it would be much cheaper than buying a scout directly for 39-49-59-69-79 tokens - don't you think so ?
    What if the game give you 14 gk's?

Pro
    I think if you have A gk and u get a scout GK after the first exchange, the second option would be another position ... otherwise many complains will arise as people are spending a huge amount of tokens not to get only GK !!!
    khris likes this.

okay let's say 14 players - 1 token for each ... 14 tokens total = how many tokens you still need to get the scout ?

Yes + the 100 plus million in cash for each player
    HairDryer and Alessio Fitch like this.

I think if you have A gk and u get a scout GK after the first exchange, the second option would be another position ... otherwise many complains will arise as people are spending a huge amount of tokens not to get only GK !!!

Think about that one again .
    Recommendations have given me a keeper for near on six months solid ..
    .oh and the complaints...what will they do ?
    HairDryer and Alessio Fitch like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast