Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Exchange **** players for scout

Pro
    let me understand ... you bought 13 players as i was suggesting and you exchanged them and you got this awesome mc/dmc ... right ?

if i understood correctly ,.. you had to pay one token only ?
    if not, how many tokens did you have to pay more ? thanks for the clarification !

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    if they sold your team MORE THAN three scout GKs without your prior approval , yes you can have a solid ground to build a case based on fraud ...

when you buy a scout player from Nordeus, you are protected by the consumer law.

Know your rights but if you don't believe that the law can protect you, it's your problem
    Well the game might actually believe you need a 4th goalkeeper so how can you prove you don't need it. Your words and your personal opinion against developers, those who actually created the game and know like what's good and not, good luck with that! Remember that when you will lose the process with Nordeus you will have to pay the costs, not gonna be cheap for you I assume .
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well the game might actually believe you need a 4th goalkeeper so how can you prove you don't need it. Your words and your personal opinion against developers, those who actually created the game and know like what's good and not, good luck with that! Remember that when you will lose the process with Nordeus you will have to pay the costs, not gonna be cheap for you I assume .
    I stopped buying scouts two seasons ago after trying three of them (strikers)... I was refunded by top 11 for not being satisfied by the first one , the second and the third proved to be total waste of money (I didn't complain again to Nordeus about them just to make myself remember not to buy scouts anymore.)..

Regarding the legal case and just to enlighten you since I am in the field... it might be true to put it as my words against their words ... but you forget the JUDGE ( which would be local and might take your side at least emotionally ) and the professional EXPERTS who will be invited by the judge to give their opinion and tell him that 99 % if not 100 % of the football teams in the world have three GKs maximum so selling the customer 4 GKs is a kind of fraud especially that he didn't give a prior approval for the subject of purchase ... that won't be difficult to prove and to win if you hire a good lawyer / law company.
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-15-2017 at 07:02 AM.

"come on bunzo
    Did the engine offer you a GK if you have 3 GKs in your team ? be honest !"

Yes it has
    This situation with the "engine" & recommended players is very well documented here on the forum maybe you should check it out first ?
    Im not interested in going over it again mate.
    USARABAT likes this.

@USARABAT I am a lawyer you can hire me. Come on lets do this.I take him along.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 09-15-2017 at 08:16 AM.
    khris, Bunzo, USARABAT and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hairdryer View Post
    @usarabat i am a lawyer you can hire me. Come on lets do this.i take him along.

sent from my sm-a800f using tapatalk

lol

Exchange shit players for scout-end-world_o_99125.jpg

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    @USARABAT I am a lawyer you can hire me. Come on lets do this.I take him along.
    lol if we do it and top 11 gone bankrupt many people will sue us for putting an end to their management dreams and causing a worldwide "depression"
    GloryHinter likes this.

LOL!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Pro
    I stopped buying scouts two seasons ago after trying three of them (strikers)... I was refunded by top 11 for not being satisfied by the first one , the second and the third proved to be total waste of money (I didn't complain again to Nordeus about them just to make myself remember not to buy scouts anymore.)..

Regarding the legal case and just to enlighten you since I am in the field... it might be true to put it as my words against their words ... but you forget the JUDGE ( which would be local and might take your side at least emotionally ) and the professional EXPERTS who will be invited by the judge to give their opinion and tell him that 99 % if not 100 % of the football teams in the world have three GKs maximum so selling the customer 4 GKs is a kind of fraud especially that he didn't give a prior approval for the subject of purchase ... that won't be difficult to prove and to win if you hire a good lawyer / law company.
    Come on man! It's just a game lol
    The Best of the Best

Dreamer
    That was your assistant choice ... moreover you had the choice to buy it or no .... right ?

now we are talking about something else ... scouts offered by the Engine not by the assistant ... so let's give it a try /chance before we judge so fast ?
    I don't know why you defend so hard Nordeus, when it's clearly to almost everyone the things that happened. I used to have 3 GK and more than once I've offered with GK, so.... I would not hurry to afirm those things without a solid base, a base that none outside Nordeus can have

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123