Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Buying 800 greens to boost players 96 % players to 110 %

Pro

Buying 800 greens to boost players 96 % players to 110 %

If Nordeus decides to provide 30 greens maximum per day from watching videos to keep the competition fair why does it allow managers to buy and use 800 greens to boost players in few hours like a friend of mine who did that last night ) ????

I am OKAY with managers who buy tokens to bid in the auction but I am AGAINST the OPEN policy of allowing managers to buy more than 4 scouts or an entire scout team or an unlimited amount of rests to boost all players ....

There are restrictions in real soccer about the maximum amount of money a club can spend each season to improve his squad and if they break the limit they will be punished by not allowing them to buy more players for a certain period....

Don't you think that there should be similar restrictions regarding the maximum number of rests and scouts a manager can buy each season ???? Do you support the open policy of purchasing continues without restrictions ????
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-19-2017 at 03:59 PM. Reason: remove support answer - against the rules

Famous
    It's a FREE game.
    You don't need to spend any money to play it.
    These that do keep Nordeus thinking up new ways to get cash off them.
    These of us who don't spend just enjoy the fact someone else is subsidising the game.

There needs to be some incentive for paying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    USARABAT likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html