Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: This is bull****, i cant handle it any more

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    Geez that's some pretty bad luck right there. I've gotten frequent injuries, but none that severe. I don't know, maybe play less aggressive and lighten up on the training. Either way, quit the raging in the forums; damn.

And this forum really needs a vent thread. I'm tired seeing things like this show up in General Discussion.
    Wait a second my friend!
    A vent thread certainly will be ignored by the responsible people.
    If someone complains here and shows, that the way injuries happen in that game is completely unreal, than it must be allowed to be said.
    I did not complain two seasons ago, when a similar number of injuries happend to my players.
    But if that is not the exeption, but the average, than we have to have the right, to complain about the numbers.

To make one point clear: I am not against injuries. They are happening. But if you only have the possibility to use 22 players and the program picks your best ones (or the ones you cannot replace with equivalent ones), than it looks very much like cheating for token. And I think this is something that should be published, should be brought to a maximum members of the T11 community.

Apprentice
    i feel it for you dude i am number 1 in league lvl 1 and i have 3 injuries so far.... i think some of the other managers tell there team to play aggressive that what my friend does

Rule 1:
    Stop using 3 bars training each time.

Rule 2:

Rule 3:

See no.1 and no.2

Apprentice
    TIP: do each training once a day before your match starts you can do some stretching... dont over work your players always use 2 bar training.... give your players money when they win matches it helps... you get around 7.25K for winning a league match you can give them 2.5K and you still get a profit...
    hope i helped

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Rule 1:

Rule 2:

Rule 3:

See no.1 and no.2
    3 % training could keep your keep player 18 days out of the field

I think these people should just stop playing the game and go enjoy life in a different matter! They only come to the forum when something "bad" happened to their team and it seems half of the threads is just people complaining! GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND QUIT!!! God, how hard is it to let us all enjoy the game? I have 2 teams and in total I had 17 injuries and more than 80 days. And what should I do complain so people read my post and feel for me? Damn, just be a man, enjoy this game (YES IT IS A GAME after all) and get over it!
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    3 % training could keep your keep player 18 days out of the field
    In 3 seasons all huge injuries i had were training on 2 bars. The max i got from 2 bars training were 2-3 days injuries. If your player brakes his leg, or gets out, or you get many injuries, it's because you train them wrongly, full stop. I power trained over 4-5 player of my team and max i got outta it were 2-3 medium injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    You should rename him to Abou Diaby.
    Or Djibril Cisse (or this poor Wilshere)
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    In 3 seasons all huge injuries i had were training on 2 bars. The max i got from 2 bars training were 2-3 days injuries. If your player brakes his leg, or gets out, or you get many injuries, it's because you train them wrongly, full stop. I power trained over 4-5 player of my team and max i got outta it were 2-3 medium injuries.

u must be level 500 and know everything lol

i had experienced 3 % training cause a leg break 18days so keep your mouth shut or you are Mr Level 500
    Last edited by Macquarie Uni; 04-05-2013 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    u must be level 500 and know everything lol

i had experienced 3 % training cause a leg break 18days so keep your mouth shut you are Mr Level 500
    It would take someone nearly 40 years to get to Level 500 if they won promotion every season.
    herdo likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast