Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Palestine national flag

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Gibraltar is also missing. I was messing around the other day with nations, because I wanted my youth players to be from a rare nation. Came up with Gibraltar, but its not in the game. Please add it Nordeus!
    Also Togo has the wrong flag.

Palestine national flag-screenshot-2018-5-10-play-top-eleven-football-manager.png
    pnr8555 likes this.

I think the reason why nations are not added is because they don't only just add the flag to the game, but also have to add a database of player names to be used for that country. They probably need about 30-50 first names and same number for last names for each country to make it as realistic as possible, also as well avoiding duplicates.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I think the reason why nations are not added is because they don't only just add the flag to the game, but also have to add a database of player names to be used for that country. They probably need about 30-50 first names and same number for last names for each country to make it as realistic as possible, also as well avoiding duplicates.
    It can't be so hard. Just look into sports teams / politicians and so on of a country and research some names. It takes maybe an hour to come up with smth.

Pro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123