Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Palestine national flag

  1. #11
    Apprentice Gobobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    254
    However sympathetic the people of Nordeus are to the plight of the unfortunate Palestinians, Israel is supported by most of the 'west'. The 'west' generally has more financial muscle as well as political influence.
    Barcabaha likes this.

  2. #12
    Apprentice Niddhoeggr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    238
    I'm considering myself as a very politically interested person. But I really don't think that the exclusion of for example Palestine in the game or other meanwhile founded and maybe even officially recognized countries is a political move or kind of a statement coming from Nordeus.



    Quote Originally Posted by Barcabaha View Post
    Can u be more racist ? They should also delete usa flag and give it back to the indians.
    Well, calling the native Americans "indians" is racist as well. But I don't want to go too much off-topic here. Let's just say, this whole thing is a difficult matter (which does tbh a lot of times agitate me) but this is not the best address to state your opinion and I don't think this is the best place to go to discuss these issues.

    Best,
    Nidd
    Bunzo and Bang Jarwo like this.

  3. #13
    Apprentice Bang Jarwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Batam, Indonesia
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcabaha View Post
    Why i dont see the palestinian flag on the nationalty section ?


    F.C. Internazionale Milano Fan.
    I think this guy is not a palestinian. He just wants to support this country for some reason. Maybe he wants to change his nationality in the game so everyone can see him that he supports the palestine even though he is not a palestinian.

    As i know it's very difficult to log into this game if you are from palestine.
    I have a friend from israel who live near the palestinian territory.
    we become friends when i have a temporary job in muscat (oman). He also play top eleven.
    But while in his hometown he always uses vpn app to play this game. because he said you can not login to this game without using vpn app or without change your ip address.

    So my suggest is try to contact support@nordeus.eu regarding your question.

    I'm not racist by saying this. I'm a kopites and i only support my team and liverpool. not others!
    Bunzo likes this.

  4. #14
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,976
    Well I might be wrong but Palestine should be, I will try to speak these days with them and see what's the cause they are not.

    First of all this game is about football and there's not a good idea to start and speak about politics, let's not ruin the beauty of football with trash politic cause we won't win anything.

    Second the solution might actually be much simple, I would like to see in game all the flags of the nationalities that are accepted and recognized by FIFA and yes Palestine is there so should be in the game.

    http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranki...men/index.html - Position 91
    USARABAT and Barcabaha like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    25
    I think people think differently, so the guy wants to support this country for some reason.



    แทงบอล sbobet

  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    18

  7. #17
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by tptptp007 View Post
    I think people think differently, so the guy wants to support this country for some reason.



    แทงบอล sbobet
    Maybe because iam palestinian ?


    F.C. Internazionale Milano Fan.

  8. #18
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bang Jarwo View Post
    I think this guy is not a palestinian. He just wants to support this country for some reason. Maybe he wants to change his nationality in the game so everyone can see him that he supports the palestine even though he is not a palestinian.

    As i know it's very difficult to log into this game if you are from palestine.
    I have a friend from israel who live near the palestinian territory.
    we become friends when i have a temporary job in muscat (oman). He also play top eleven.
    But while in his hometown he always uses vpn app to play this game. because he said you can not login to this game without using vpn app or without change your ip address.

    So my suggest is try to contact support@nordeus.eu regarding your question.

    I'm not racist by saying this. I'm a kopites and i only support my team and liverpool. not others!
    fyi! Iam pestinian i dont live in palestine atm but that doesnt change the fact iam from palestine


    F.C. Internazionale Milano Fan.
    USARABAT likes this.

  9. #19
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcabaha View Post
    fyi! Iam pestinian i dont live in palestine atm but that doesnt change the fact iam from palestine


    F.C. Internazionale Milano Fan.
    I am from Europe so I have no connection with the war from in there, either with the political side but as long as is recognized by FIFA the ultimate authority in football then why not in Top Eleven?
    Barcabaha likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  10. #20
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,652
    Gibraltar is also missing. I was messing around the other day with nations, because I wanted my youth players to be from a rare nation. Came up with Gibraltar, but its not in the game. Please add it Nordeus!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast