Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The season is all but over

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    if u r not token buyer and wanna better team u need to invest time in it especially Auction and friendly games
    no dont do friendly games it just tires you players... this is what i do.... train them each training 1 everyday and before a match do the stretching.... that is what i do and i am 1st in my league with 55 points

Well I do have 2.8 mil to spend. Just waiting for the right time to buy and for the right price. Some people are overpricing some players. Like a 22 year old AMC, Shadow Striker, for over 2 mil :/

Well some of them are expiring contracts. And I doubt I'll be able to sell my 2 star fullback or goalkeeper. :/

Quote Originally Posted by lashawn246810 View Post
    no dont do friendly games it just tires you players... this is what i do.... train them each training 1 everyday and before a match do the stretching.... that is what i do and i am 1st in my league with 55 points
    The advantage of friendly matches is that it targets the players you want and can also generate extra medical, condition and morale tokens too. I effectively have a reserve team and find that friendly matches work well when I only have 1 game on a day.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    Well some of them are expiring contracts. And I doubt I'll be able to sell my 2 star fullback or goalkeeper. :/
    Depends on your level. What would be a 2 star player to me in level 4 would be a 5 star player to level 1.

i was looking at your attachments... the one with your squad really got my attention.... your team has 1 star players.... omg i thought the lowest was 3
    I am not patient as many other forum users. Before going to spam every thread with your personal knowledge (which amounts to 0,1, being honest) learn at least the basics of the game. Stars on players depends on Quality related to which level the team is. If you are lv 1 like you said, then the Quality 20 players is rated 5 stars (excellent). Quality 25 players are rated Scouts. But for every level you grow, the quality requires to be 5 higher. So in level 2 your 5 star quality 20 player will be 4 stars (very good) and at quality 25 will be again excellent. At level 3 the Q20 will be rated 3 stars (good), and will become very good at Q25, excellent at Q30. So if GTM is level 7, for example, his 1 star player is rated around 30-34 Q, which in your level bracket would equal to a 7 star (first class). SO before mocking people and showing off try at least first to learn how the game works, and to READ posts instead of WRITING them and going around giving advices which are completely crap. Ty very much.
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by StarmanNWC View Post
    The advantage of friendly matches is that it targets the players you want and can also generate extra medical, condition and morale tokens too. I effectively have a reserve team and find that friendly matches work well when I only have 1 game on a day.
    you dont need extra medical unless your players are injured and that will not happen unless you train them right.... you dont need condition becuase you get every 3 hours so when you sleep there condition is increasing.... i check my team moral every 3 days so i dont waste any packs so yeah...

you dont need extra medical unless your players are injured and that will not happen unless you train them right.... you dont need condition becuase you get every 3 hours so when you sleep there condition is increasing.... i check my team moral every 3 days so i dont waste any packs so yeah...
    Again, you don't have a clue on how the game works ;_;

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I am not patient as many other forum users. Before going to spam every thread with your personal knowledge (which amounts to 0,1, being honest) learn at least the basics of the game. Stars on players depends on Quality related to which level the team is. If you are lv 1 like you said, then the Quality 20 players is rated 5 stars (excellent). Quality 25 players are rated Scouts. But for every level you grow, the quality requires to be 5 higher. So in level 2 your 5 star quality 20 player will be 4 stars (very good) and at quality 25 will be again excellent. At level 3 the Q20 will be rated 3 stars (good), and will become very good at Q25, excellent at Q30. So if GTM is level 7, for example, his 1 star player is rated around 30-34 Q, which in your level bracket would equal to a 7 star (first class). SO before mocking people and showing off try at least first to learn how the game works, and to READ posts instead of WRITING them and going around giving advices which are completely crap. Ty very much.
    everyone has a right to there opinion if you didnt like the reaction best you didnt post anything

Apprentice
    you have so much chat i want to see if you can even take my team in a match

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast