Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The season is all but over

Dreamer

The season is all but over

Team 1

Currently 3rd, on a roll, easy run in, but so have number 1 and 2, so who knows, I DO have the best striker in the world ever. 24 goals in 14 matches.

Team 2

1st place, 7 points in the clear with 2 games to go, the title is mine. All effort going in to the CL final tomorrow night. Shame I can't watch it!

HOW DID YOU GET ON?

Rookie
    Out of cup when i joined and no CL for me this season.2nd in my league(beeing a bit unlucky because when i joined i was 15 points under 1st place).I hope i'll get better in next season. The season is all but over-lwxgwsh.jpg

Addicted
    out of cup, out of CL, league:
    The season is all but over-unbenannt.jpg

its pretty much over^^

Out of cup before i joint
    won league in my first season
    but i fear season 2 level 2

Apprentice
    im 1st in my league 55 point and second place 44 points.... i have 2 more matches remaining i dont have to win the other 2 matches

Looks like my first season without a league title (now at lvl 4), although I'm 3 points behind the leaders who just lost 2 on the spin and I have better goal difference, so you never know. On for my 3rd straight Champions League if I win tomorrow, although I went out in the 1st round of the cup (but I was in with level 7 teams).

Leetown City FC
    Season 1: Level 1 League and Cup winners
    Season 2: Level 2 League and CL winners
    Season 3: Level 3 League and CL winners (100% league record, only 3 goals conceded), Last 16 of Cup
    Season 4: Currently 2nd in League, CL Finalist

I would like to start out with saying that I recently started playing. I joined mid-season so I have only been managing the team for 5 games with WLWWW. I have managed to get the team from 13th to 9th so far. I can possibly get 5th with some luck my way.

Two games remaining, which will be two very important games for me! Looking forward to the upcoming season though, where I get to be a part of my team from the very start.

Good luck to you all!

I'm just barely hanging in the purple. However, I doubt my team will get anything done next season. I Might have to do a complete overhaul. My "franchise" player was a complete slacker this season, many of my players are retiring, or are complete crap. I think I'll consider next season a rebuilding year. I want to see if I can make a Champion Team under 24 years of age.
    The season is all but over-league-4-4.jpgThe season is all but over-top-eleven-squad-4-4.jpg

Borussia Dortmund 2.0 LET'S GO!
    Macquarie Uni likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    I'm just barely hanging in the purple. However, I doubt my team will get anything done next season. I Might have to do a complete overhaul. My "franchise" player was a complete slacker this season, many of my players are retiring, or are complete crap. I think I'll consider next season a rebuilding year. I want to see if I can make a Champion Team under 24 years of age.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	League 4-4.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	4533Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top Eleven Squad 4-4.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	4534

if u r not token buyer and wanna better team u need to invest time in it especially Auction and friendly games

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	League 4-4.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	4533Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top Eleven Squad 4-4.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	4534

i was looking at your attachments... the one with your squad really got my attention.... your team has 1 star players.... omg i thought the lowest was 3

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast