Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What is this then. A player changes his real quality?

Dreamer

Thumbs up What is this then. A player changes his real quality?

I was bidding on transfer market. The winner is level 10, I am level 7. What is this then. A player changes his real quality?-b.jpg What is this then. A player changes his real quality?-.jpg

Is this supposed to happen or is this just how the transfer market works. If that is how it works it is f*cked up.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    I was bidding on transfer market. The winner is level 10, I am level 7. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	87846 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	87847

Is this supposed to happen or is this just how the transfer market works. If that is how it works it is f*cked up.
    Yeah that how it supposed to happen higher level can bid on lower level players but lower levels can't bid on 6or7 stars players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aha the market is now "uniform" so a 5* is 5* in all levels so basically when a club buy a player the internal skills -these that in the old version gave a star for each 5 points - are adapted to his own level, than the % you see is related to the difference level, but the owner see the player as a 5*.

Basically and elementally xD

Quote Originally Posted by marcusthomas View Post
    Yeah that how it supposed to happen higher level can bid on lower level players but lower levels can't bid on 6or7 stars players

You really don´t understand the transfer system either do you. Its very well explained here on the forum
    Higher level players are not bidding on lower level players where you got that idea from?
    All players are seen as a % the same % no matter what level you are the only difference is the price of the player is relevant to your level.
    Do you play Associations have you wondered how that works ? Its all% based nothing to do with levels.
    achiie, nikolgiorgos and xander like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    You really don´t understand the transfer system either do you. Its very well explained here on the forum
    Higher level players are not bidding on lower level players where you got that idea from?
    All players are seen as a % the same % no matter what level you are the only difference is the price of the player is relevant to your level.
    Do you play Associations have you wondered how that works ? Its all% based nothing to do with levels.
    I'm not going to argue with you but I have being playing top eleven for almost 4yrs now and yes high level can bid for lower level but lower level can't bid on higher level players.

For example my brother we both play top eleven together and he can bid for my players but I can't bid for his players and I see his players as 6or7 stars but he sees mine as 3or4 players.

You probably don't understand what I said so I know exactly how the top eleven transfer window works mate

But thanks anyways

Famous
    marcusthomas.
    Your still not getting how the "new" auctions system works mate.
    All players at all levels on all servers can see the same 15 players as you on auction. Ok, it's probably not all the players in the world but that's something we don't know. How many other managers are seeing the same auction list as us.
    A player that you see as 99% will be seen by all other managers, regardless of their level, as 99% too. Once the player is sold his quality is adjusted to that level. Not your level. The player will still be 99% but unless bought by a manager at the same level as yourself, his quality will be higher or lower.
    It works the same way as associations. You play a higher/lowered level manager but you see their quality as they see themselves at their level.
    marcusthomas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    marcusthomas.
    Your still not getting how the "new" auctions system works mate.
    All players at all levels on all servers can see the same 15 players as you on auction. Ok, it's probably not all the players in the world but that's something we don't know. How many other managers are seeing the same auction list as us.
    A player that you see as 99% will be seen by all other managers, regardless of their level, as 99% too. Once the player is sold his quality is adjusted to that level. Not your level. The player will still be 99% but unless bought by a manager at the same level as yourself, his quality will be higher or lower.
    It works the same way as associations. You play a higher/lowered level manager but you see their quality as they see themselves at their level.
    Yeah you're probably right I was talking about how the old system use to work but I don't know much about the new system and thanks

Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusthomas View Post
    I'm not going to argue with you but I have being playing top eleven for almost 4yrs now and yes high level can bid for lower level but lower level can't bid on higher level players.

For example my brother we both play top eleven together and he can bid for my players but I can't bid for his players and I see his players as 6or7 stars but he sees mine as 3or4 players.

We are talking about the auction system not negotiations/ offers are we not ?

You probably don't understand what I said so I know exactly how the top eleven transfer window works mate

But thanks anyways

We are talking about the auction system are we not mate?
    Nothing was said about negotiations /offers
    marcusthomas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    We are talking about the auction system are we not mate?
    Nothing was said about negotiations /offers
    Apparently I was meaning talking about offers but it fine now

Dreamer
    This is terrible.

When ever I try to buy new players, Level 50 players just pay tons of tokens. This is ruining the game.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast