Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Training for Maximum Bonus

vad
    Apprentice

Question Training for Maximum Bonus

Does anybody have recipes for efficient training, in order to get maximum training bonus? I noticed that sometimes the gauge makes almost full round, and sometimes it's just a little bit, even with x2. Couldn't detect a pattern.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Mostly helps if you have players in multiple positions.
    I can take it (the usual 6 drills set of -6,75% condition loss and X2 vid) with 14-15 players but they have 3 positions.
    Buy with one token 1-2 crap players 3*, with 3 positions.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hi Niko,

Even if the player is with 3 Midfielders position (ML/MC/MR), the training bonus effect would be multiply by 3?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no
    just a DL-ML contributes more than a DL

Did you read this ? (#38)
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...y-after-4.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Very simple... Get 4 young mdc and 4 amc or winger... Dont matter their stars... I wud suggest buy the cheapest one... 1 token kind of player... U may never play this 8 players, but they give maximum bonus everyday...
    So u only use this 8 for training... Dont use ur main players, u may want to keep em fresh...

Select the very easy and easy drills... 2 on each kind...
    Last edited by Aku Papua; 07-25-2018 at 11:16 PM.

Dreamer
    Dont use the 2x bonus... U better use the "watch video" for something more useful...
    Ur 8 players enough to keep 40% without 2x bonus

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    Does anybody have recipes for efficient training, in order to get maximum training bonus? I noticed that sometimes the gauge makes almost full round, and sometimes it's just a little bit, even with x2. Couldn't detect a pattern.
    for about 5 seasons, my defenders did defensive training and my midfield and strikers did attack training, usually my bonus was between 4 and 8% rarely to never getting to 10% this did me ok as I was always near the top of my league if not the best, and did well and sometimes won the cups, not having the full bonus didn't seem to affect me then but as you go up it gets harder and your opponents get wiser which means you have to keep on learning, now my team is always 10% each bonus and i'm more prepared to use the green packs rather than save them like they were gold, and using the free videos as well as those makes a difference, and I don't only train my reserves either so my better players improve too

Warm up, video analysis, pass go shoot, stretch, video analysis, skill drill, 2 times X2 with 6% loss ( the lower I ve seen till now ). Tested and it worked. By Nick Lizas.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    There's a whole thread just for team bonuses. Key points:

You need 4 defenders to train Defense (GK, DL, DC, DR, DMC)
    You need 4 midfielders to train Possession (DMC, ML, MC, AML/AMC/AMR)
    You need 4 attackers to train Attack (ML/MC/MR, AML/AMC/AMR, ST)
    You need 8 players to train Condition (any)

Simplest is having 8 low-level scrubs that cover the 4 defender, midfielder, and attacker spots (DMC is defender and midfield, AMC is midfield and attacker etc).

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...g-contest.html