Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Save My Season..!!!

Rookie

Please Save My Season..!!!

I didnt want 3 different posts so I asked my queries at once..

I have encountered few really weird && awkward formations this season.. If u explain me solutions it will help me about overall game too..

I already lost 1st leg of Cup with weaker opponent (1-0).. He plays 5122.. (DMR/DML 3DC 1 MC 2 AMC 2ST)..

I usually play 451v.. Long balls.. Down both flanks.. defensive.. counter.. High press.. Man to man.. Normal tackle.. Offside trap off.. Up arrows to AMR/AML..

The other 2 formations are: 3W 1DMC 2MC AML AMC AMR ST (lost with this too (2-1).. Played 41221 again) && 3N 1 4 2 (lost 2-0).. These teams are stronger than me..!!!

I would appreciate if you could help me here..

Thats not about formations, thats about players.

can you post the capture with the team stats? (goals, assists' MoM thats all in the same page, Team- and change the option General for stats )

Famous
    Wrong part of the forum. But I'll give my opinion anyways: 3DC-DMC-2MC-AML/AMC/AMR/S. Mixed pass/mixed focus/normal mentality should do. Arrows: DC + DMC (down). AML/AMR (up) and possibly AMC is you fail to score.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Thanks.. I dont know how to post screenshots here..

Rookie
    Gizzmo.. Against which formation is your suggestion above?

We need more details like what is ur team quality compared to the oppo team and match statics
    But I would suggest 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond against stronger teams who use these formations. Go with defensive mentality, high press, zonal and offside on [only if ur defenders have good positioning and marking 100+]. Mixed passing through the middle with counter attk on
    If ur playing against amr/aml arrows down on dl/dr. If playing against mr/ml then arrows up on dl/dr
    And down arrows on DC-DMC on both situations
    U can go mix attk if ur oppo doesn't amr/aml cuz ur wing backs will push freely

Rookie
    My team is around 101% right now.. These opponents are 110%..

Do defensive tactics work with short passing ? Also do defensive tactics work with through the middle?

I have never experimented as I always use long balls && down both flanks while playing defensive..

U will lose 60% of ur long balls assuming the rest might score. U can go mix instead of short but wben u play against stronger team u need possession
    All I know u never go long balls it's just bad

Dreamer
    @Sujan

Calm down mate
    it would be great if you could share your team screenshots here.
    [ To do this, "GO ADVANCED"-> Manage Attachments -> Upload a pic -> Insert Inline....finish your message]

Without knowing your team comp and your star players, it will be difficult for anyone to help you here.

try change to attacking/mixed or short passes/focus mixed. use your 451flat.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast