Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: DMC in DC position?

DMC in DC position?

Is it a really big problem for DMC at DC position ( the dmc is 66 quality and dc is 57 quality)? I mean, will it be bad for the gameplay and results?

VIP
    It's Nordeus... He may be the worst rated player or man of the match, you never know... I played DMC in DC position many times, and often they were better than DCs... You can also try with full back in DC position...
    HairDryer likes this.

I used yesterday the ST as AML because the 2nd had red card and usually the ST -Moukete, Cameroon, - perform better as AML.

Same in all my history moving STs as AMC's to convert the 4-3-3 in 4-3-1-2 or moving too a MC as DMC to create the transformer called supreme diamond.

If is not a conflictive player, who don't tend to be a negative impact for the team, there's no problem, believe me.

Like khris said. If a player is performing good and it is reflected on the rating 7 and above then you don't have to worry. Even multi positioned players have certain positions they play better than others. One of my players Kontodimos (ML,AML,AMC) consistently sucks as a ML but performs well in the other 2 more attacking positions.

Pro
    DMC can play in MC OR as DC without any problem that's why it's called DEFENSE - MID CENTER

I play players out of position all the time and it makes no visible difference to his form, the team dynamic or the result.

KFC Loella
    Level 48
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator